Britney posts picture of Bryan: My big brother who’s like a dad and my best friend !!

21 hours ago, hello70 said:

I feel like more longtime fans know and understand how close Britney and Bryan are. I say this a million times, but so many fans (including me) often think we “understand” everything about the role each person played and WHY but we honestly don’t. So hopefully people just trust Britney when it comes to Bryan. Is he perfect, no?

But honestly I’ve always liked his relationship with Britney (except for that podcast interview that irked me)

I totally agree that we have the illusion that we understand their relationship and what is REALLY going on inside their (nuclear) family. Although we have a lot of information from the book and other sources there's some things it's only up to them to decide, and they are the ones who are feeling it all. We can cheer up for Britney and be kind always, tho, if there's something we can do. I just want Britney to be happy. And it's hard for me to imagine my life without my family, so I kinda hope she and her family get together again. Maybe not the way it was but... At least in a healthy way. With her on control of her life. And when it comes to her father... Well, at least compassion for him, as she said she's trying to.

10 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

He cut the grass once about 12 years ago. 

Jamie was her conservator and had to move to Los Angeles and live by her or follow her all over the world.

Jamie Lynn took some flights in 2012 to visit Britney that she probably requested.

Is this all u got

You really think Jamie Lynn’s husband did $187,000 worth of work on Lynne’s house?? 

10 hours ago, B In The Mix said:

We can’t forget he saying that “women in his family are too complicated”. He also did nothing to help Britney.

Ok, but I didn't forget and I didn't say other people should.

We always wanna be like 'we don't know what happens behind closed doors' when there's a negative story about Britney some people want to believe is true, so why not apply that same logic here? Bryan could've reached out to her and sincerely apologized. 

Or maybe she's shading in him in this photo...

On 11/28/2023 at 9:19 PM, TakeYourHand said:

I have a feeling that entire family will find peace and become much closer after Jamie passes away. That’s sad in a lot of ways but true. He’s the problem for all of them. 

It sounds like Lynne is just as much of a problem as Jamie is, though. Hopefully all three siblings can come together again, but I think both parents would have to be out of the picture for it to happen.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block