Jennifer Lopez ‘Can’t Get Enough’ single cover & snippet

Cqleb

9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Lol I just re-listened to it right now and my god has she no shame??

ITS LITERALLY ALL MEGAN! :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

This proves she is a product and not an artist.

I'd say Britney has more artistic integrity than JLO because at least Britney did put effort into her music when she had control over making them. (I don't count her con albums in this sentence)

Even her con albums she had SOME say even if it was minor. Britney hasn't sold out this bad to be trendy although I feel Glory production was very trendy wish it had more Britney.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Barmy86 said:

Even her con albums she had SOME say even if it was minor. Britney hasn't sold out this bad to be trendy although I feel Glory production was very trendy wish it had more Britney.

True.

One thing about Britney is that she never sold out to what was popular.

She always stuck to her artistic vision when possible and usually her best work is when she has control in making them.

Also Britney has a well known identity and sound as an artist.

Like when you hear a song of hers, you KNOW its her song.

My mother is very religious and even she can tell when a song is from Britney because Britney has a very famous and unique sound in her music that is well known around the world. 

Can't say the same for JLO :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

Korean Drama Eating GIF by The Swoon

Did she say January? Come on lol too much. We're in an era where artists surprise drop singles or drop them quicker. Wait this is what Troye did with Rush hmmm. Good luck JLo, doesn't sound terrible.

It wouldn’t make sense for any artist to drop new material right before Christmas songs take over everywhere. Better wait for January. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block