Jennifer Lopez ‘Can’t Get Enough’ single cover & snippet

Cqleb

January? :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Sounds it has a sample of that immm still in love with youuuu that Sean Paul released a (not so) quite ago. Which in turn I think he sampled from someone too (Marcia Atkin - I'm Still in Love (with you), from the 70s).

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Fita said:

January? :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Sounds it has a sample of that immm still in love with youuuu that Sean Paul released a (not so) quite ago. Which in turn I think he sampled from someone too (Marcia Atkin - I'm Still in Love (with you), from the 70s).

I know.

If she is announcing the album now,

shouldn't her lead single be out as well?

I don't get it.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Its bad time to release singles now, competition with Christmas singles is too high.

Not good time to for charting position, even I dont expect her to have Top 10

Oh wow I didn't think about that.

That is a good point you have.

We'll see if it charts well when its released.

I hope it does cause its been a long time since she's had an actual hit.

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Fall2Pieces said:

I don't know why I was expecting this to be better than anything else she's released in the past decade...I'm rooting for her, but this clip did not sound good.

I agree.

The chorus is very underwhelming and lazy in my opinion.

Just because you repeat a phrase or word a million times in a chorus does not make the song good;

in fact most of the time, it makes it annoying.

Her last great song was On The Floor.

Who ever she worked with on that song, she should reunite with cause that was also her last global hit.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

When did her last album come out? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Exactly :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: hahha no

2014! It had her lowest sales of any of her studio albums. Debuted at #8 on the BB200 with 33K. In the UK peaked at #41, and sold 2,060 copies first week. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

All tea all shade, a Billboard article selected A.K.A. as flop album of the year :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

Exactly :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: hahha no

2014! It had her lowest sales of any of her studio albums. Debuted at #8 on the BB200 with 33K. In the UK peaked at #41, and sold 2,060 copies first week. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

All tea all shade, a Billboard article selected A.K.A. as flop album of the year :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Oh wow.

I thought her album with On The Floor was her last one :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yikes that is pretty low!

I can see why she hasn't released an album in almost a decade and only released singles.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block