Jennifer Lopez ‘Can’t Get Enough’ single cover & snippet

CentralCJ

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

She’s just Jenny with the flops 😂😂 Sadly her prime was like 2011-2012 with all her Pitbull songs. This just ain’t it. 

I agree.

She had a 2nd peak in the early 2010s with On The Floor and all those songs during those years.

One of my fave songs from her from that era besides On The Floor is Papi.

I love that song! :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow.

I thought her album with On The Floor was her last one :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yikes that is pretty low!

I can see why she hasn't released an album in almost a decade and only released singles.

She should have released something the year of the Super Bowl tbh (Shakira too) but I thought she would be a singles artist, and she does good, her song in Spanish do good in Latin America

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

She should have released something the year of the Super Bowl tbh (Shakira too) but I thought she would be a singles artist, and she does good, her song in Spanish do good in Latin America

Agree.

But to be honest she hasn't released good singles since her last album.

Alot of her music ever since that album has either been mediocre or trend chasing.

However I did like the Marry Me Soundtrack even if it was for the movie.

Idk what happened to her when it comes to making music.

She used to always give bops but now she's trying too hard to be hip and its cringey.

If loss of passion is the reason for such basic songs,

then why don't she focus on her acting career instead?

That is something she is REALLY good at.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

For someone who's filthy rich, you'd really think she'd pay for top class producers to give her some actual good songs that could turn into hits. Instead, for the whole past decade she released songs that I genuinely think even D listers would immediately refuse. 

Get you **** together J.lo or just stop doing music and do acting entirely. 

• Love 1

Agree.

But to be honest she hasn't released good singles since her last album.

Alot of her music ever since that album has either been mediocre or trend chasing.

However I did like the Marry Me Soundtrack even if it was for the movie.

Idk what happened to her when it comes to making music.

She used to always give bops but she's either trying too hard to be hip and its cringey.

If loss of passion is the reason for such basic songs,

then why don't she focus on her acting career instead?

That is something she is REALLY good at.

I only remember her from her 2011 era, she was trendy. Then 2 songs from AKA and then idk :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: She is master of none.

• Like 1

I agree.

The chorus is very underwhelming and lazy in my opinion.

Just because you repeat a phrase or word a million times in a chorus does not make the song good;

in fact most of the time, it makes it annoying.

Her last great song was On The Floor.

Who ever she worked with on that song, she should reunite with cause that was also her last global hit.

That song also had a repetitive chorus :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Also, On the Floor is a hit because it’s a rip off of Stereo Love by Edward Maya :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

I only remember her from her 2011 era, she was trendy. Then 2 songs from AKA and then idk :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: She is master of none.

Same.

The last song that I remember hearing from her was Ain't Your Mama which was I think in 2015/2016.

And someone told me that she actually left Megan Trainor's vocals on there.

Lol she really hasn't changed much since her early days if she still did that :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1

Same.

The last song that I remember hearing from her was Ain't Your Mama which was I think in 2015/2016.

And someone told me that she actually left Megan Trainor's vocals on there.

Lol she really hasn't changed much since her early days if she still did that :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

omg right! No, yeah, I listened to that. It got backlash for the MV.

Well, there's a video on YT and Megan is basically in the whole song but especially in the chorus LMAO

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

omg right! No, yeah, I listened to that. It got backlash for the MV.

Well, there's a video on YT and Megan is basically in the whole song but especially in the chorus LMAO

Lol I just re-listened to it right now and my god has she no shame??

ITS LITERALLY ALL MEGAN! :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

This proves she is a product and not an artist.

I'd say Britney has more artistic integrity than JLO because at least Britney did put effort into her music when she had control over making them. (I don't count her con albums in this sentence)

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, Brat said:

That song also had a repetitive chorus :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Also, On the Floor is a hit because it’s a rip off of Stereo Love by Edward Maya :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

True.

Although in my opinion, I think that On The Floor is an exception cause that song is a bop!

Oh wow really?

I never heard that song before you mentioned it.

I just listened to it right now and man the instrumental sounds JUST like On The Floor!

Did she even acknowledge the sample or she just ripped it off?

Lol I just re-listened to it right now and my god has she no shame??

ITS LITERALLY ALL MEGAN! :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

This proves she is a product and not an artist.

I'd say Britney has more artistic integrity than JLO because at least Britney did put effort into her music when she had control over making them. (I don't count her con albums in this sentence)

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

21 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

True.

Although in my opinion, I think that On The Floor is an exception cause that song is a bop!

Oh wow really?

I never heard that song before you mentioned it.

I just listened to it right now and man the instrumental sounds JUST like On The Floor!

Did she even acknowledge the sample or she just ripped it off?

No acknowledgment,  but I’m sure it’s because it’s not an identical sample 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.