Britney spotted in West Hollywood with Cade & her dog snow

Cqleb

31 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

same folks still *****ing about her hair being messy when she's always rocked messy hair...
iebhmd4h1bq51.webp?v=16559047380c32a64a8efebbeacc48fce82a40854f.jpg?v=1750e1cf807f6fb2ac935e79c05975b45db4798f4
rs-102542-026_britney_pap_2003.jpg?w=504

gsar092904a_01.jpg

gsar110204a_01.jpg

Yeah, that's just the Britney way to be. Messy hair, don't care. Specially when there's wind around or it's outside lol 

Honestly just let her be y'all 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Just because she is a celebrity she has to has to fix her hair? Any normal person goes out with worse hair and nobody cares.

I personally like that she doesn't put on a fake "perfect" persona, it's refreshing to see against almost every other famous person looking like they just came from a photoshoot 24/7.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
30 minutes ago, Fita said:

Yeah, that's just the Britney way to be. Messy hair, don't care. Specially when there's wind around or it's outside lol 

Honestly just let her be y'all 

The simple answer is because that photo was when she’s young in her early 20’s. It is shallow but is obvious society, especially men wouldn’t mind seeing a messy hair girl, no bra, fit body if she is young. To me personally she looks good for her age given what she has been through but for most men she was “yesterday”. If DM captures this, prepare for the comments. It’ll often be vile 🤢

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

same folks still *****ing about her hair being messy when she's always rocked messy hair...
iebhmd4h1bq51.webp?v=16559047380c32a64a8efebbeacc48fce82a40854f.jpg?v=1750e1cf807f6fb2ac935e79c05975b45db4798f4
rs-102542-026_britney_pap_2003.jpg?w=504

gsar092904a_01.jpg

gsar110204a_01.jpg

In her defence women’s hair is very difficult to maintain and it’s a ritual and big ordeal to wash and dry your hair for an event. It’s even more difficult with hair extensions. If you don’t have a full time hair stylist, it doesn’t take much activity for girls hair to get very tangled, frizzy and messy 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

In her defence women’s hair is very difficult to maintain and it’s a ritual and big ordeal to wash and dry your hair for an event. It’s even more difficult with hair extensions. If you don’t have a full time hair stylist, it doesn’t take much activity for girls hair to get very tangled, frizzy and messy 

I'm a woman, I know lol but what I'm saying is that this is not a new phenomena with Britney and she has always had this look, even when she had stylists. This is who she is, and people need to get over it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

I'm a woman, I know lol but what I'm saying is that this is not a new phenomena with Britney and she has always had this look, even when she had stylists. This is who she is, and people need to get over it. 

Oh really?

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Love that she’s going out and doing things with friends. :) 

I just always wonder though why her hair always looks messy.

I know she even had hair like that when she was younger but I guess maybe she just likes it like that. 

I think this is a wig there? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block