Britney spotted in West Hollywood with Cade & her dog snow

Cqleb

1 hour ago, spreadmywings said:

I'm not commenting her body but wondering between us the duality about how much the body affects her and she makes so much effort on it but zero in maintaining hair clean (its not just unbrushed. Don't lie to yourself. those extensions haven't been washed at least for a week)  and 0 maintenance in her teeth. Ask a dentist about oral hygiene. Its not only about brushing it its also going to a dentist 6 in 6 months and do a whole check up and maintaining the good appearance of it. 

And you know that she doesn’t go to a dentist every 6 months how? Because her bonding wore off? Maybe she wants the world to see the teeth she was actually born with

2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

Her body and her face were always over analyzed but I think only the body criticism affects because its the only thing she cares about and makes effort (even too much). On other hand, she doesn't care about her hair and her teeth. Sorry I dont want to be mean but hair and teeth are part of hygiene and I dont understand how it doesnt bother her. It even affected the beauty of her old smile. 

She looks no different to me than Johnny Depp or Post Malone. Why are male rockstars allowed to have worsening teeth and hair but not Britney? Why isn’t anyone talking about Mick Jaggers frizzy fly aways and his lack of going to a dentist regularly? His teeth have gone sideways. Has anyone even looked at Post Malone lately? Why are these men allowed to look like this but as soon as Britney does people need to write a 12 page article about how it’s unacceptable 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
29 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

She looks no different to me than Johnny Depp or Post Malone. Why are male rockstars allowed to have worsening teeth and hair but not Britney? Why isn’t anyone talking about Mick Jaggers frizzy fly aways and his lack of going to a dentist regularly? His teeth have gone sideways. Has anyone even looked at Post Malone lately? Why are these men allowed to look like this but as soon as Britney does people need to write a 12 page article about how it’s unacceptable 

Johnny Depp or Post Malone both disgusts me and their teeth are horrible. Don't even compare brits case to them , im not disgusted by our gurl

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block