Britney spotted in West Hollywood with Cade & her dog snow

Cqleb

Guys, what about stop sharing pictures of her, even if you say nice stuff like"I love she smiles, she seems so happy"? 

It's so contradicting: allegedly, her life was also ruined because of the paparazzi and no privacy in general. Still, some of you guys always share these pictures and you think you don't cause any damage because instead of criticising her hair you say generic and politically correct stuff you probably don't even really think?

Remember: she's a singer/entertainer. Her art is the ONLY thing strangers like us should have an opinion on.

I don't think the lack of a brush is the problem. 

Her hair extensions always look bad no matter what. She has the money to fix it... clearly she doesn't want 

And obviously people will notice her appearance... she is a global famous person with a career based on being s.e.x.y. 

Now even the teeth... well, in my opinion a much bigger problem than her hair. 

And every Britney fan makes fun of Jamie Lynn looks (and that woman looks really bad for her age), so we should expect the GP won't make an exception for Brit. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't think the lack of a brush is the problem. 

Her hair extensions always look bad no matter what. She has the money to fix it... clearly she doesn't want 

And obviously people will notice her appearance... she is a global famous person with a career based on being s.e.x.y. 

Now even the teeth... well, in my opinion a much bigger problem than her hair. 

And every Britney fan makes fun of Jamie Lynn looks (and that woman looks really bad for her age), so we should expect the GP won't make an exception for Brit. 

She just finished a workout and she is well within her rights to not hire a hairstylist if she doesn’t care what her hair looks like. She doesn’t want to restrict herself in the same way every other woman does. She doesn’t want to tie her hair up when she’s working out. She wants it to get oily and matter and frizzy. Then she doesn’t shower after working out because she wants to shower at home. She doesn’t use a public hair dryer because she’s a celebrity. She doesn’t want to only workout at home because she wants a life. She was out in public for 5 minutes and she has to do her hair and makeup? Also why don’t they do a better job hiding her? Have they not heard of umbrellas? These workers are unskilled and her manager Cade obviously called the paps. He’s selling her pics.  how else would they know she was there. I doubt she wants to be photographed looking like this. It must be mortifying 

Edited by Talkdirty
17 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

She just finished a workout and she is well within her rights to not hire a hairstylist if she doesn’t care what her hair looks like. She doesn’t want to restrict herself in the same way every other woman does. She doesn’t want to tie her hair up when she’s working out. She wants it to get oily and matter and frizzy. Then she doesn’t shower after working out because she wants to shower at home. She doesn’t use a public hair dryer because she’s a celebrity. She doesn’t want to only workout at home because she wants a life. She was out in public for 5 minutes and she has to do her hair and makeup? Also why don’t they do a better job hiding her? Have they not heard of umbrellas? These workers are unskilled and her manager Cade obviously called the paps. He’s selling her pics.  how else would they know she was there. I doubt she wants to be photographed looking like this. It must be mortifying 

Workout or not, we know Britney is always looking like that. Watch her instagram videos, her recent pictures... that's how she looks now.

And I understand if it’s her choice to not hire a glam team, but obviously people will comment on her looks just like we do with any other famous person. The hard price she has to pay for being so popular worldwide.

About Cade, I agree... he clearly calling the paps, the guy is another leech. But it's her choice to be around him, sadly Britney seems to have a bad judgement of character...

she mentioned a "friend" called the paps right after her breakup with Scam. She is only with Cade,  so she understands what he does and doesn’t care?

It's very strange.

Edited by Dark Willow
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Workout or not, we know Britney is always looking like that. Watch her instagram videos, her recent pictures... that's how she looks now.

And I understand if it’s her choice to not hire a glam team, but obviously people will comment on her looks just like we do with any other famous person. The hard price she has to pay for being so popular worldwide.

About Cade, I agree... he clearly calling the paps, the guy is another leech. But it's her choice to be around him, sadly Britney seems to have a bad judgement of character...

she mentioned a "friend" called the paps right after her breakup with Scam. She is only with Cade,  so she understands what he does and doesn’t care?

It's very strange.

All friendships have a reason and a season

10 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

Guys, what about stop sharing pictures of her, even if you say nice stuff like"I love she smiles, she seems so happy"? 

She's Britney Spears. She's gonna get photographed whether we like it or not. Might as well enjoy seeing Brit enjoy her life while not supporting the leeches trying to make money off her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block