[Poll] Britney's Silence In Doing Televised Interview...

What is the reason Britney refuses to do a sit-down TV interview?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Real answer:

-She is done, she doesn't give a **** (and she doesn't have to give one since she has enough money to bury every exhale member with 100$ bills tbh) 

We all know she has been forced for years, she has been made to work against her will so she doesn't want to work anymore.

Tbh... why would she work right know if she has so much money? 

Give her a break lmao 

I pretty much believe it's what she says in the book. She deals with anxiety around people, including business people. She's not sure if she's still a person meant to do those things (I remember she talking about it using 2012's X-Factor as an example). But who knows, maybe she holds expectations of all the court thing is over to let it all out fully (money, discovery, depositions...).

And maybe in the future she feels more comfortable to do that. She said once that she wants to be comfortable again onstage or on the spotlight (I guess it was at the last new year's resolutions).

94eb3695c084bde55a08ecc30deef5a9a1b5fafb

Spoiler

1beeab9da5f20d8334609c079863ab81.gif

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BPI said:

If they said with the book that she didn't write it, but it was her stolen diaries, an interview would do nothing but focus on her teeth rather than what she says. Then I appreciate not wanting to over-spectacle her pain, because it is real.

She didn't write it (what? her book?)? Stolen diaries - what about it? I don't understand.

• Super Mods

I'm not a psychologist but I do think a lot of why she doesn't do any interviews in general

is probably cause she might have a case of PTSD from them.

I mean think about it:

Alot of the worst moments in her career were in interviews especially in the 2003 Diane Sawyer Interview and 2006 Matt Lauer interview.

People have critized and judged everything she has said and done since the moment she debuted in 1998.

So can you really blame her for not wanting to go through that again?

I do think she could at least maybe do an IG live for she can answer fans' questions but I wouldn't hold my breath for her EVER doing another interview again.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

She’s creating that MJ mystique and I’m here for it 

Maybe. 

I think she is waiting for the dust to settle a bit more and she will talk on TV.

In her book she said she's the strongest woman ever after what she's been through so I don't think it's a case of being afraid to be interviewed.

13 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

That baby like voice concerns me… and do you guys remember that police video where she explain her hurry. A 42 year old woman saying” I gotta tee tee” . 

they did something severely irreversible to her, and she just literally turn back to a 6 year old girl. It’s kinda sad. She probably will burst into tears if she will ever make an interview.

No panic please. The baby voice is not some irreversible damage. It's an affectation she learned during the conservatorship when she was not allowed to be an adult. She writes that she alternated from a little kid to a teenager to an adult and then realized again she was not allowed to be an adult.

She uses this voice with animals, with small and cute things. She knows some of you guys are upset about it and therefore makes fun of herself and of you guys in her last IG caption.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

That baby like voice concerns me… and do you guys remember that police video where she explain her hurry. A 42 year old woman saying” I gotta tee tee” . 

they did something severely irreversible to her, and she just literally turn back to a 6 year old girl. It’s kinda sad. She probably will burst into tears if she will ever make an interview.

This is so rude, there’s nothing to be concern about it.

I think it’s just not necessary, don’t you think it’s a lot? it’s just too much. Her book is a lesson to get us to be more human, not just human, you have to be human, to become human, it’s compassion, in every corner of this world there’s similar stories about that, it’s spiritual. 

We have to look more to the stars in the sky and pray for peace and the start of healing, to everyone, we have to learn a lot here with the minimum mistake possible. Balance, wisdom, faith from the heart to the sky.

5 hours ago, Hamelia said:

No panic please. The baby voice is not some irreversible damage. It's an affectation she learned during the conservatorship when she was not allowed to be an adult. She writes that she alternated from a little kid to a teenager to an adult and then realized again she was not allowed to be an adult.

She uses this voice with animals, with small and cute things. She knows some of you guys are upset about it and therefore makes fun of herself and of you guys in her last IG caption.

Well put, if you’re a lil bit lonely and have animals, if you’re a girl and have animals or had kids, it’s just natural to talk like that. My mom does that in a irritating way that is quite funny and I had to accept it the way it is without question her.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block