Justice for "Change Your Mind"

So, in the book, Britney said she wanted to performance Change Your Mind at POM Residency in 2017 with other remixed songs, but her team wouldn't let her, instead they just let it be an interlude, she was pissed and bored with the show,

So unfair, bc her team and RCA ****ed it up, cause that song featuring J Balvin would totally be a hit. Or the song Better would totally be a radio hit if they invested on it.

However,

Her wishes make thru! She got to perform it for the POM Tour in Europe (2018), and she did it great!

And I just kinda miss her on her stage so I'm gonna watch this to remember the fun days on Exhale, a time that everyday we would have a thread with tons of videos to comment about her energy, her hair, her hair tics, her ripped costumes and everything :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, BritneyGasoline said:

The lead single we deserved, queen of taste.

Just now, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

i mean it’s always been a skip for me 😐

I'm really torn, I think I like Better more, I like both, but if I have to choose,

I would  make Better a single feat. Justin Bieber 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I'm really torn, I think I like Better more, I like both, but if I have to choose,

I would  make Better a single feat. Justin Bieber 

I never understood love for better / hard to forget ya / love me down. All 3 sound generic and boring to me. But I know thats not the common opinion here haha 

19 minutes ago, car said:

I never understood love for better / hard to forget ya / love me down. All 3 sound generic and boring to me. But I know thats not the common opinion here haha 

I don't care for Hard to forget ya but Change Your Mind, Better and Love Me Down are the best songs on the album periodtt:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

I don't care for Hard to forget ya but Change Your Mind, Better and Love Me Down are the best songs on the album periodtt:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Haha agree that change your mind is one of the best. But not sure why I cant get into better/love me down. Sound so generic. Or the chorus in love me down is so grating to me. I wish I loved them like most of yall 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

The 1# hit that got away :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

This just proves that Britney had no control over her career and that Team Con had NO CLUE when it came to deciding what songs are potential hits!

That's probably why her last 2 albums flopped so hard because they didn't pick the RIGHT SINGLES!

Notice how when she was in control of her career, she had more success?

Imagine if she was in control and released this back in 2016 as the lead single!

It would've been HUGE especially since Latin style music was popular in the late 2010s.

People in my life who weren't Britney fans even liked this song, so this was DEFINITELY a missed opportunity for another 1#!

FK TEAM CON! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, alexbickle said:

Better is unlistenable in 2023, as is love me down. Change your mind on the other hand still sounds good

You're right, 

Just remember that If I'm Dancing was the interlude in some shows too, maybe she was talking about that song... when the album came out it was a fun highlight within the fans, even little videos going viral 

:duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block