Will Taylor leave Britney's new record or try to break it as she always tries?

I don’t understand the Taylor hate here. She loved Britney as much as we do and she fall apart when Britney disconnected from the entertainment world.

Britney states herself that she couldn’t deal with the fame well in her book.

You cannot wait everybody to not deal fame with the same way Britney did. And dealing with fame doesn’t mean that you’re a fake person. It means that you’re doing your job willingly and knowingly. 
Now that book released, it’s obvious that Britney had a passion, singing and dancing but she was mostly in it without knowing what’s going on. 
Taylor was fortunate enough to have  her father who was in the business, locally but still they had some knowledge, with her.

Britney hand it over her deals and agreements to her father and brother or executives and she only cared about the creative and the cash parts. 
Running a musical company is not only about looking cute etc.her demeanor was indeed innocent . Almost naive.

what I said is not to discredit Britney or praise Taylor. Or visa versa. But Britney’s mistake was so obvious and even the most unlikable celebrity of all time “ Christina Aguilera” mentioned this back in 2003. Britney was like a little girl who seems like doesn’t know what to do by herself. 
Britney always needed a male figure in her life to tell her what to do.

Taylor at the other hand became a serious business person who calls the shots. She became a commencement speaker for NYU without a university diploma, for god’s sake. Spotify literally concerned when she announced she wouldn’t be on their streaming service if they won’t accept her terms. 
Britney had a lot of trauma and yes it’s good to learn about the business. But Taylor made her steps with knowing the consequences all the time. 
And yes, It would be interesting to read if she would like to share her memoir. 
that doesn’t make Britney a unsuccessful person in life. It just make her somebody who didn’t do their homework for the industry they are currently working in. 
I know it sounds harsh but you can’t just sit and be sad about whatever happened. 

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Whitney Houston said:

She will do that next year for sure. B itch knew that Britney release her book now and that's why she has a break between tour legs, she is smart attention b itch.

She's just a walking, talking capitalism. At this point, I'm so sick of her. She's everywhere, all the time. All for money. God, the level of greed she's at.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, humstarr said:

She has a cult following of white rich girls who only care about how much taylor sold so she can easily break any record lol

That being said, I dont think her story would be as interesting than that of Britney' s. Britney came from nothing and was trafficked. Taylor is a spoiled brat lol 

I just loathe her .. Taylor is a narcissist. She came from money . Her ego is utter bs . Her songs sound so similar. She patents phrases for monetary gain and control. Yet many love her . Its all a preference. I do not get it but she seems as fake as her ***** .  

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block