Be honest- Do you plan on re-reading the book?

Do you?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh definitely.. I’ve been working so much, I haven’t even finished it yet. Im a couple chapters from the middle of the book, talking about everything with Kevin and divorce. It’s a very good read so far. I know it’s not about to get much happier, but I’m so happy Britney decided to finally release her story, and a book is a great and intimate way to share that. As a fan, it means a lot, to read it as she wanted it presented. 

• Love 3

I purchased the audiobook and listened to it in full in a single sitting, paying careful attention and sometimes rewinding back to re-listen and stopping to digest some of the things - it was honestly an amazing experience.

But the reality is that I hate reading so I purchased the book to have the physical book as a Britney merch / items, but I have not read it in full and will probably never read it in full - I have just gone back to my favorite parts of the book from the audiobook and skimmed through some chapters.

I am sure I will re-listen to the audiobook tho’ - in terms of her court testimony I have re-listened to it in full at least 25 times since it came out. I feel it empowers me and inspires me - same with the book, but to be honest the book is a bit draining.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 3

I've just reread page 131 in the English version where she says she was overprotective of her babies. She also refers to her little sister's age 3 when Britney felt protective as well but also felt like she was 3 years old. She was told that parents sometimes revert to a young age when their children are at that same young age because the parents went through trauma when they were that little.

I wondered if Britney is talking about her drunken father and screaming mother or something else that happened when she was 3 years old.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block