I was on a train and....

And....90% of the commuters had "Woman In Me" book in their hands. I was so tearful to see everyone now reading Britney's story. I commute 2 hours each way, with 2 underground exchange every day and today I witnessed en route to work and when coming back from work too. I live in London so 2 hours commute on underground is a privilege :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I had received my own copy two days prior to release as Whsmith ( book shop in the UK) wanted me to write about it on my social media ( kind of an influencer,  hate that term though). And I posted on my IG story about how she sold 15 millions without fact checking and now I am in trouble from my followers as they are questioning it :clownery_makeup_meme:

I finished reading it in one sitting though. Just wow! 

Also, I am not cheap ar!se so did buy my own copy so there are now 2 copies in my book shelves. Power of Britney! :elton:

Have you guys witnessed anyone reading it in public transport? Discuss. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

and you didnt take a pic?

You know I wanted to and was about to but was bit scared of it, with all these " invading privacy" thing. If you want to take a pic of strangers in public transport, you have to ask for their permission now. At least in the UK! So I hesitated and wasn't tipsy enough :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

I’ve been going back and forth at the airport this week for work and I’ve noticed the book only has 1-2 copies left when I’ve checked the airport bookstores - queen of Airport reading :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Honestly, as a fan, it's so overwhelmingly heartwarming to witness all these in real time. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

But, hold up! Why are you going to airport back & forth ? You work there or something? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Justaboy said:

Honestly, as a fan, it's so overwhelmingly heartwarming to witness all these in real time. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

But, hold up! Why are you going to airport back & forth ? You work there or something? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Nah I’m traveling at the moment between states in Australia for work (and planning a move) - my company has offices across Australia and in NYC, Hong Kong, Singapore. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Justaboy said:

You know I wanted to and was about to but was bit scared of it, with all these " invading privacy" thing. If you want to take a pic of strangers in public transport, you have to ask for their permission now. At least in the UK! So I hesitated and wasn't tipsy enough :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Moving to UK now, finally public privacy is a thing :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block