Glad B Confirmed Jonathan Ross Show CSHIP Rumors

I remember all of the rumors going around that Britney talked in-depth about the conservatorship on set of The Jonathan Ross Show (where she looked AHMAZING) but yet it was cut out of airing on television. Of course we did not know for sure and thought it was a rumor because no one had footage even from the audience. I'm so glad that she confirmed it in her book showcasing that she really was serious about terminating/exposing the conservatorship (and how of course it was cut out from airing).

• Love 3
8 hours ago, icybaby said:

They basically controlled what she eat for 13 years rejecting a food she wanted -this is an extreme way of abuse. So cutting out that part of interview was nothing for them. I admire Britneys strength. Not many could survive it

Absolutely! I am so proud of her for trying to expose it and would have loved to see what she said. Yet again, the talk show host and his team knew something was said and allowed it to be covered up. So many people failed her by staying quiet....

Edited by Seanril
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, icybaby said:

They basically controlled what she eat for 13 years rejecting a food she wanted -this is an extreme way of abuse. So cutting out that part of interview was nothing for them. I admire Britneys strength. Not many could survive it

the fact that she is still alive after this hellish nightmare still astonishes me

Generic people with lack of sympathy and intelligence will call her crazy but i see a traumatised woman trying to survive still and get on with her life 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

the fact that she is still alive after this hellish nightmare still astonishes me

Generic people with lack of sympathy and intelligence will call her crazy but i see a traumatised woman trying to survive still and get on with her life 

reading IG comments made me more firmly believe we should cut the internet off people that don't think LOL

Didn't Jonathon Ross himself confirm she spoke about this? A fan DM'd him on Insta a while ago asking about this.

Also I swear I saw a video filmed from someone in the audience of Britney talking about it, or at least audio of her talking about it, but I literally haven't been able to find it since.

Edited by Isla
  • Like 3

I've always known it to be true because there were multiple people in the audience that all said she talked about it. They also told us what else she talked about before it aired and those parts were included in the interview while the conservatorship part wasn't:

And, according to various reports from members in the audience including Noisey writer and PopCrush contributor Grace Medford, Britney publicly addressed what has become one of the most talked/thinkpieced-about subjects surrounding her since 2008 for the very first time: her conservatorship.

It happened while she was discussing the creative process behind her new album, Glory.

"Okay, so I have this conservatorship. I've been under this conservatorship for three years and I felt like a lot of decisions were made for me, so I wanted [Glory] to be my baby and I've been really strategic about it," she told the host, according to Medford.

"She said she's getting control on things little by little," another audience member reports. Ross then, apparently, switched topics.

"She really looked like she wanted to talk about it but Jonathan changed the subject cuz he couldnt talk about it," the audience member adds.

According to another member of the audience, Britney said during the show that she doesn't party in Vegas, and that the last time she smoked ********* was when she was 17, referencing an incident when she stopped a concert because of w**d.

"She said she got contact high from people smoking so much w**d that she couldn't go on with the show," Grace tells us. (Brit's probably referring to The Circus Tour,during which she left the stage and delayed the show because of all the w**d smoke.)

At one point, Britney shut down a joke involving her longtime idol, Madonna: "She wouldn't play along with his Madonna joke about her sucking people's life force out when she kisses them. She was literally just like 'Nah'," Grace says.

Also? "She said she got set up on a date with a guy who looked like a lizard so she just left."

POPCRUSH.COM

According to members of the audience, Britney referred to her conservatorship during her chat with Jonathan Ross while explaining the creative process behind her new album, 'Glory.'

Edited by Urbanney
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, darlingbud said:

Not to dismiss the salient points of this topic, but she was so magnificent in that interview. Remember thinking she and Alexander shared such hot visual chemistry.

Yes she was ON FIRE look wise and more! I loved it. It saddens me that they then took that woman and turned her into what we saw Easter getting out of the hospital stay. So sad.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I've always known it to be true because there were multiple people in the audience that all said she talked about it. They also told us what else she talked about before it aired and those parts were included in the interview while the conservatorship part wasn't:

POPCRUSH.COM

According to members of the audience, Britney referred to her conservatorship during her chat with Jonathan Ross while explaining the creative process behind her new album, 'Glory.'

Thanks for sharing 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

Absolutely. She’s a 41 year old woman who for the first time ever can make any of her own choices. Imagine how confusing that must be. I’m sure she has a lot to heal from. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block