NEW: Britney Spears’ former business manager, Lou Taylor—has weaseled her way into the life of another troubled pop star: Justin Bieber.

4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

At this point Louicfer has to be in some sort of mafia... How does she have this much power?! 

I dunno .. Yet I came to California about a year and a half ago from Ny. Live in So Cal about an hour or so from LA depending on traffic . Here you hear about Irvine Company . Get told its the mafia and they own everything. Its a weird corrupt world . I was actually threatened at my job for standing up for myself. Someone actually told me they were gonna blacklist me and destroy my career. I then went against my VP and boss . Me against two snakes. That was six months ago . Many industries use scare tactics and intimidation. My company is affiliated with the Irvine Company and I work in Irvine. She( Lou)  is involved with some powerful people that are hiding the truth. The web is thick. Rosengart has his hands full with this web of deceit and its evil abusers. Nothing surprises me.  So many places have terrible abusers. Living here .. it seems like someone is connected to hollyweird.  Many are silent in hollywood. Its deafening 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

At this point Louicfer has to be in some sort of mafia... How does she have this much power?! 

45 minutes ago, Steve W said:

I dunno .. Yet I came to California about a year and a half ago from Ny. Live in So Cal about an hour or so from LA depending on traffic . Here you hear about Irvine Company . Get told its the mafia and they own everything. Its a weird corrupt world . I was actually threatened at my job for standing up for myself. Someone actually told me they were gonna blacklist me and destroy my career. I then went against my VP and boss . Me against two snakes. That was six months ago . Many industries use scare tactics and intimidation. My company is affiliated with the Irvine Company and I work in Irvine. She( Lou)  is involved with some powerful people that are hiding the truth. The web is thick. Rosengart has his hands full with this web of deceit and its evil abusers. Nothing surprises me.  So many places have terrible abusers. Living here .. it seems like someone is connected to hollyweird.  Many are silent in hollywood. Its deafening 

I don't think anyone has A CLUE how deep her connections go.  You would think at this point the FBI would be involved but she probably has connections there too.  She has ties with the Kardashians,  with Robert Kaardashian having been a very powerful attorney of his time, so she clearly has ties with the legal system itself.  I guarantee this runs deeper than anyone could possibly even imagine for her to have gotten by with this and still working in the business or being a free woman at that.  Can't wait until they are all rotting in hell.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

I don't think anyone has A CLUE how deep her connections go.  You would think at this point the FBI would be involved but she probably has connections there too.  She has ties with the Kardashians,  with Robert Kaardashian having been a very powerful attorney of his time, so she clearly has ties with the legal system itself.  I guarantee this runs deeper than anyone could possibly even imagine for her to have gotten by with this and still working in the business or being a free woman at that.  Can't wait until they are all rotting in hell.

I agree with you. Its many layers of corruption . They did not realize the internet is also a powerful place . Trying to hide your trails sooner or later gets messy . So many lawyers are investing in the truth . It all never added up . I am glad Britney is a fighter . Shes a survivor and one strong women.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

Not to mention the fact that Lou was the architect of the conservatorship that Britney was put in. Obviously Lou had connections to attorneys such as the Gerald’s…who were connected to LA law enforcement. Remember how they organized the takedown and capture of Britney on the gurney? That whole thing was orchestrated and the probate court/police force were obviously involved with the scheme. This is some Scientology level power type ****. 

• Like 4

As much as I hate these evil people,

I think ultimately if they share the same virtues, they might work well together like how Kim does (and maybe JL too but she is not interesting or good at self care).

However,

Dunno about JB but if Hailey is just like Britneys fam and has her priorities wrong, maybe JB is in danger too....

Funny thing is that I hate either situation.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block