Britney and Brandcasting Unlimited LLC

26 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Well...Brandcasting Unlimited, LLC (was started by Jamie and Lou Taylor around fall of 2008) - is currently listed as the current owner of britneyspears.com.

Michael Kane seems to be the sole owner of this company as of now:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/200826810338

We don't have to worry about Loucifer or Jamie getting coins from this book...but we should question if Michael Kane is a good guy. That I believe he is not because of the leaked Michael Jackson emails in 2009 where it was revealed MJ was being overworked.

Meaner 03 on X: "Michael Kane the new business manager hired by Jamie to  replace Lou was hired as Michael Jackson business manager shortly before  his death. Screenshot from an exchange btw

Michael Kane is also owner of Britney Brands.

FljvLhcWAAgDMmE?format=jpg&name=large

There seems to be no filings due on Britney owning her brands until 01/2024!

Omg thank you so much Lola! You really are that girl! xoxo

Naomi Campbell Applause GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

I'm glad we don't have to worry about Louicfer and Jamie right now. Micheal Kane is a whole other topic that needs to be discussed. Hopefully Rosengard can get everything nulled and moved back to Britney with the fillings on 01/2024.

• Love 2

The truth is in print and is clear as day.  ITS LITERALLY PRINTED ON HER BOOK. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

That llc brand is owned and established by jamie and lou. So why is that company in the book? Michael kane who they hired to oversee the britney brands still owns it.  Idk why but why cant everyone use their common sense. This is all very sus and yet only a few question it. jamie and lou are still reigning the brand. Also jodi with her care plan. But this one could be speculation. Whats clear is that the Same people are in charge. just more behind the scenes now.

anyone who says otherwise need to provide receipts. 

Edited by Miguelblackpink
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Omg thank you so much Lola! You really are that girl! xoxo

Naomi Campbell Applause GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

I'm glad we don't have to worry about Louicfer and Jamie right now. Micheal Kane is a whole other topic that needs to be discussed. Hopefully Rosengard can get everything nulled and moved back to Britney with the fillings on 01/2024.

2024 will be bad for Loucifer and Jamie

Naomi Campbell Hair Flip GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

They are removed. Michael Kane is in charge.

Not to stretch the subject, but do we know how Michael is related to Lou and Jamie? Is there any connection?? Is there an agreement between them behind closes doors? Do they not know each other? Is he Britney approved?

18 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Not to stretch the subject, but do we know how Michael is related to Lou and Jamie? Is there any connection?? Is there an agreement between them behind closes doors? Do they not know each other? Is he Britney approved?

Michale kane was hired by jamie, and yes britney contested having michael kane for the britney brands in court

22 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Michale kane was hired by jamie, and yes britney contested having michael kane for the britney brands in court

Michael was hired by Jamie, and Britney approved? Theres a paradox there.What am I missing? Britney trusts people that her father appoints on his behalf?

13 hours ago, 12LooksJustLikeYou said:

I just can’t over the fact she’s in a sealed care plan with Jodi Montgomery in charge :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Jodie is a career conservator with lots of professional experience, care plans are completely optional and don’t have to be followed either. Care plans are always sealed 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

😭😭 you guys are paranoid as if they’d let her bad mouth them and expose they were abusing her if they still owned it, THEY USED to own it but it got handed over when they resigned. 

You can't blame BRITNEY SPEARS fans for being paranoid. Come on now... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: I have a right to ask questions on subject matters that I don't know much about. @Lola2790 was nice enough to clarify for me and those that didn't know.

I haven't read the book yet.. Still waiting for my copy :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

The truth is in print and is clear as day.  ITS LITERALLY PRINTED ON HER BOOK. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

That llc brand is owned and established by jamie and lou. So why is that company in the book? Michael kane who they hired to oversee the britney brands still owns it.  Idk why but why cant everyone use their common sense. This is all very sus and yet only a few question it. jamie and lou are still reigning the brand. Also jodi with her care plan. But this one could be speculation. Whats clear is that the Same people are in charge. just more behind the scenes now.

anyone who says otherwise need to provide receipts. 

The fact that Rosengart has been on top of Britney’s legal business tells me otherwise and he hasn’t made a peep about them still being in control. Otherwise if they were he would’ve done something since part of his job was to rid them of having access to Britney and her money.  Also the care plan is no more, that’s already been said.

So unless Rosengart comes out and speaks to the contrary, I’m not going to worry about it.

Also on that note of providing receipts, do you have any that support that Jamie and Lou are still making money off of Britney? Do you have receipts that prove that they are still in control of this company?

They might of created this company, but I wanna see if you know for a fact that they’re still gaining money from her. I want financial records, files, checks, everything pertaining to their flow of money please!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

The fact that Rosengart has been on top of Britney’s legal business tells me otherwise and he hasn’t made a peep about them still being in control. Otherwise if they were he would’ve done something since part of his job was to rid them of having access to Britney and her money.  Also the care plan is no more, that’s already been said.

So unless Rosengart comes out and speaks to the contrary, I’m not going to worry about it.

Also on that note of providing receipts, do you have any that support that Jamie and Lou are still making money off of Britney? Do you have receipts that prove that they are still in control of this company?

They might of created this company, but I wanna see if you know for a fact that they’re still gaining money from her. I want financial records, files, checks, everything pertaining to their flow of money please!

You said.... 

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

There is a lot of misinformation about it, first that company was created with money from Britney Brands (Britney's money) therefore it belongs to Britney Brands. When Lou resigned, Jamie hired Michael Kane to be in charge of managing Britney Brands (basically doing the same thing as Lou Taylor), Before the conservatorship ended Britney contested Michael Kane's appointment because she was not consulted (in my point of view was a power play, basically to show that she now  had a say in her financial affairs and that nothing was going to be like before when Jamie did everything without consulting her) after the conservatorship ended everything passed into the hands of Britney, therefore now Michael Kane responds to Britney, Michael Kane is not the owner of anything, he is simply responsible for running her businesses and financial affairs 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Iam a teenage dream said:

There is a lot of misinformation about it, first that company was created with money from Britney Brands (Britney's money) therefore it belongs to Britney Brands. When Lou resigned, Jamie hired Michael Kane to be in charge of managing Britney Brands (basically doing the same thing as Lou Taylor), Before the conservatorship ended Britney contested Michael Kane's appointment because she was not consulted (in my point of view was a power play, basically to show that she now  had a say in her financial affairs and that nothing was going to be like before when Jamie did everything without consulting her) after the conservatorship ended everything passed into the hands of Britney, therefore now Michael Kane responds to Britney, Michael Kane is not the owner of anything, he is simply responsible for running her businesses and financial affairs 

yeah people here finds reasons to be suspicious but at the end they don’t even know the difference of an owner and a CEO. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block