Britney and Brandcasting Unlimited LLC

I hope everyone is enjoying the book right now! Currently on chapter 10. Can't wait to discuss with you all soon :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

Anyways... I'm gonna put my tin foil hat on and ask a question ... I received this email below along with everyone else regarding the release of 'Woman in Me' and at the bottom it had Brandcasting Unlimited LLC. Now, i did some quick searching on google and apparently this is a Lou Taylor company!?:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: Under what i'm guessing is the tri star umbrella. Which is VERY, VERY suspicious... :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:Can anyone confirm this? Maybe @Lola2790?

Any info on this would be great and very enlightening!

IMG-9062.jpg

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Are we getting fooled again??? Please ive been the happuest the past 24 hrs :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Sorry bb! I don't want to ruin your 'Woman in Me' day with this!! We have been eating so good recently with everything from Crossroads re release,  the soundtrack and the rerelease of the book! It felt so fun to be a fan again! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: But when I saw this I just HAD to ask... :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: I could be wrong though!

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Sorry bb! I don't want to ruin your 'Woman in Me' day with this!! We have been eating so good recently with everything from Crossroads re release,  the soundtrack and the rerelease of the book! It felt so fun to be a fan again! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: But when I saw this I just HAD to ask... :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Gurl, good for you for asking. The thing is I had this on the back of my mind the whole time until literally today where im reading the book and im like ok ok its all real and she is free from all ties, and now comes this. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It’s a company that was established during the conservatorship I believe, yes, but many companies were established during the conservatorship and Jamie was removed from “managing” them and profiting from them, meaning Lou isn’t profiting directly either. Hasn’t this been proven time and time again, but people only hear what they want to hear I guess. 

Jamie and Lou are not directly profiting from the sale of this book, and if you think they are, then find the woman in yourself. :elton: It’s like when people thought they were somehow profiting from the broadway show, and the makers of the show themself had to come out and clarify that the contract was re-negotiated after the conservatorship and signed by Britney. 

Spoiler

I’m still not entirely thrilled about Michael Kane being involved with the Britney brand, given that he was hired by Jamie, but that’s another story. I’ve been hoping for years he’d be given the boot. 

Edited by rennen2.0
  • Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

It’s a company that was established during the conservatorship I believe, yes, but many companies were established during the conservatorship and Jamie was removed from “managing” them and profiting from them. Hasn’t this been proven time and time again, but people only hear what they want to hear I guess. 

Jamie and Lou are not directly profiting from the sale of this book, and if you think they are, then find the woman in yourself. :elton: It’s like when people thought they were somehow profiting from the broadway show, and they makers of the show themself had to come out and clarify that the contract was re-negotiating after the conservatorship and signed by Britney. 

Hide contents

I’m still not entirely thrilled about Michael Kane being involved with the Britney brand, given that he was hired by Jamie, but that’s another story. I’ve been hoping for years he’d be given the boot. 

So who owns the LLC?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

It’s a company that was established during the conservatorship I believe, yes, but many companies were established during the conservatorship and Jamie was removed from “managing” them and profiting from them. Hasn’t this been proven time and time again, but people only hear what they want to hear I guess. 

Jamie and Lou are not directly profiting from the sale of this book, and if you think they are, then find the woman in yourself. :elton: It’s like when people thought they were somehow profiting from the broadway show, and they makers of the show themself had to come out and clarify that the contract was re-negotiating after the conservatorship and signed by Britney. 

Hide contents

Yeah I get that there were company's made during the con era and she still is using them, like Crowdsurf... I just hope Louser's claws are nowhere near this book and profiting... I do believe Britney is free. It's just when I saw this and did a quick google and saw her Lou's name I ran here to post just to confirm with you all lol:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Spoiler

Micheal Kane is a whole different story. Let's save that for another time :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

10 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Gurl, good for you for asking. The thing is I had this on the back of my mind the whole time until literally today where im reading the book and im like ok ok its all real and she is free from all ties, and now comes this. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

She is free 100% but she may still have some ties left...:notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Yeah I get that there were company's made during the con era and she still is using them, like Crowdsurf... I just hope Louser's claws are nowhere near this book and profiting... I do believe Britney is free. It's just when I saw this and did a quick google and saw her Lou's name I ran here to post just to confirm with you all lol:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

She is free 100% but she may still have some ties left...:notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Gurl the ties gurl the ties :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

3 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Either loucifer is tied with or owns the LLC or not, its not complicated. And we have to figure it out.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/200826810338

There is info on the right hand side that says Micheal Kane is the latest addition to this LLC as of 11 - 11 2021. Jamie Spears is on there too. Also a ERESIDENTAGENT, INC? No idea who that is.

@Lola2790 Is our best bet of knowing she does the lords work and has a wealth of knowledge on these sort of deep dives!   

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

There is info on the right hand side that says Micheal Kane is the latest addition to this LLC as of 11 - 11 2021. Jamie Spears is on there too. Also a ERESIDENTAGENT, INC? No idea who that is.

@Lola2790 Is our best bet of knowing she does the lords work and has a wealth of knowledge on these sort of deep dives!   

@Lola2790 gurl we want you to know that we see you we love you and we thank you :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: now get on it sis :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, 12LooksJustLikeYou said:

I just can’t over the fact she’s in a sealed care plan with Jodi Montgomery in charge :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

She is not. First of all, Jodi Montogomery resigned last February. People in care plans have the right to refuse treatment and Britney refused. She wrote it on her IG. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

I hope everyone is enjoying the book right now! Currently on chapter 10. Can't wait to discuss with you all soon :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

Anyways... I'm gonna put my tin foil hat on and ask a question ... I received this email below along with everyone else regarding the release of 'Woman in Me' and at the bottom it had Brandcasting Unlimited LLC. Now, i did some quick searching on google and apparently this is a Lou Taylor company!?:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: Under what i'm guessing is the tri star umbrella. Which is VERY, VERY suspicious... :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:Can anyone confirm this? Maybe @Lola2790?

Any info on this would be great and very enlightening!

IMG-9062.jpg

Well...Brandcasting Unlimited, LLC (was started by Jamie and Lou Taylor around fall of 2008) - is currently listed as the current owner of britneyspears.com.

Michael Kane seems to be the sole owner of this company as of now:

We don't have to worry about Loucifer or Jamie getting coins from this book...but we should question if Michael Kane is a good guy. That I believe he is not because of the leaked Michael Jackson emails in 2009 where it was revealed MJ was being overworked.

Meaner 03 on X: "Michael Kane the new business manager hired by Jamie to  replace Lou was hired as Michael Jackson business manager shortly before  his death. Screenshot from an exchange btw

Michael Kane is also owner of Britney Brands.

FljvLhcWAAgDMmE?format=jpg&name=large

There seems to be no filings due on Britney owning her brands until 01/2024!

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block