New audios of Britney describing her childhood / conservatorship

1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

It funny I feel like i already know all of this. The book is for the gp the fans already know she did it for her boys. Even lifetime biopic says she signed up for the con to see her boys

Unlike most other stars, Britney's had no privacy nearly her entire life. It's inescapable that we'd already know most of this when her life has been dissected in so many ways and back.

In my opinion, my favorite thing about the book is that we'll finally get her FEELINGS on certain things. On the other hand, she did reveal a lot from 2020-2022 in her instagram captions... :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

It funny I feel like i already know all of this. The book is for the gp the fans already know she did it for her boys. Even lifetime biopic says she signed up for the con to see her boys

It is truly tragic and exactly like human trafficking where the victims are blackmailed. If I understand the beginning of the conservatorship correctly, she was caught in it fast while she was in the hospital and with the help of a lying judge. She remained in it because she was blackmailed.

The strange thing is that she was NOT in a conservatorship for people with mental health issues. 
She was in a probate conservatorship for people whose brain does not function properly or not at all such as patients in a coma, with Alzheimer's, dementia. Since her brain obviously worked well, the court paperwork started introducing the term 'voluntary' conservatorship. The stan researchers couldn't find out when exactly the terminology changed, but Rosengart knows, of course.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block