Are you sad she lost her music and career passion?

My fanfiction for her was always she should do more movies. I know its hard work, early mornings, and many hours on set. But I really hoped she would use her talent for acting.
So, now she claims she is happy she didnt get the Notebook, Im sad. I really wanted her to do more comedy and stuff.. But I get it, and I respect it. 
It was just my plan B for her :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, Alvee said:

Yes. I wish her the best and I can see how she was terribly abused however I am hoping she still comes back one day... At least one last time...

Me too.. She is Forever Truly Iconic, the real deal.. My heart as a fan is happy knowing Britney Herself is happy & free. But I miss seeing her be that strong, Gifted Professional, we all knew She was..  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Edited by MissSpearsSaysSo
  • Love 2

It doesn’t feel final to me. She still enjoys being a celebrity - releasing a book and posting frequently on her IG. She’s still writing, she recently shared a poem. She still likes to dance.

I can’t see her doing live shows or interviews,  being a “proper” celebrity, but she can still release music and hopefully one day do something like the ITZ ABC special. 

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

I accepted that she lost passion after my date at the Femme Fatale Tour when half the stage had been shipped to Europe and she gave NOTHING besides beauty. Honestly, right now, I don't believe her. This book is proof that she now realizes she has something to prove. It may take a while but I actually do think she will make another album. 

I attended the Femme Fatale Tour and I was watching every video in every city here on Exhale and I still had a lot of fun attending the show, her smile and little interactions were genuine and satisfying, but just to be there together with people that loves her it was worth it, I was jumping and singing ALL the time and had a blast + I got to meet her and I briefly chat with Fe so it was A DREAM, the Chicago DVD just looks bad bc of the editing and lighting I guess, I was not a fan of that band too, and she was like in robot mode for it, but there's so many shows she had fun and was not that bad like we tend to claim... of course if you compare it to Onyx and Dream it's a downgrade but understandable, it's a different era and age and she was actually looking more present and connected to receive some love when she slows down a bit on stage. Again, the c-ship ****ed it up making her take heavy medication, she's an artist, that doesn't match she's not supposed to take it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block