Are you sad she lost her music and career passion?

I’m listening to Madonna’s songs right now that I created a playlist and I just can’t stop thinking about Britney, she has so much potential to experiment now and be such a cool artist,

I personally so over her catalog? I feel it’s so dated now and I’m quite sad she’s over her career, I wish she would put like 3 albums straight away for the next 3 years 

Seeing Madonna 60 years old, on a beautiful stage performing songs from the 90s that feels SO fresh and new better than everything that is playing now, sharing the stage with her loving talented kids, makes me wish that for Britney Spears too, how can’t she not feel inspired by her idol 😆 silly thought yeah I know her book statements.

I pray and still have hope she finds her passion again and surprise us again with her talent in a mature way. 

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

It's sadder her label and team probably are not respecting her wishes.

She wrote many times now she is done with the industry. Yet we keep seeing "projects " with her name on it.

We just had the terrible mind your business crap, something badly recycled from 2013. The Elton collab she barely cared, now rumors and producers saying they’re working on her next album  (that she never mentioned btw).

She is supposely free and shouldn't be back to the spotlight if she doesn't want to. 

She needs to want to be back, passionate about it.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods

Yeah I am. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I feel like she was beginning to experiment with her sound and find her true artistry before the conservatorship.

I feel like her best albums are the ones where she was completely in control and passionate about like ITZ, Blackout and Glory.

Its sad that due to greed and corruption of the legal system,

Britney's joy and passion were killed by Team Con and her family milking her of all her money.

I miss Britney the popstar so much but if she releases subpar music and has lackluster performances like she did in the conservatorship, I'd rather not have her return.

In my honest opinion,

the conservatorship DESTROYED her legacy and reputation as a credible and spectacular popstar.

The only time during those 13 yrs where she seemed like her old self was during the Glory era but they killed

that Britney by forcing her to stay in the facility against her will.

I do think that if she never was in the facility,

we still would have the passionate and fun Glory era Britney but sadly she is gone and probably will never come back.

I just hope one day Britney finds that passion again and if she returns to music, she does it cause she wants to and not cause people keep pressuring her to.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's sadder her label and team probably are not respecting her wishes.

She wrote many times now she is done with the industry. Yet we keep seeing "projects " with her name on it.

We just had the terrible mind your business crap, something badly recycled from 2013. The Elton collab she barely cared, now rumors and producers saying they’re working on her next album  (that she never mentioned btw).

She is supposely free and shouldn't be back to the spotlight if she doesn't want to. 

She needs to want to be back, passionate about it.

Yes, Mind Your Business was shockingly horrible.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I am. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I feel like she was beginning to experiment with her sound and find her true artistry before the conservatorship.

I feel like her best albums are the ones where she was completely in control and passionate about like ITZ, Blackout and Glory.

Its sad that due to greed and corruption of the legal system,

Britney's joy and passion were killed by Team Con and her family milking her of all her money.

I miss Britney the popstar so much but if she releases subpar music and has lackluster performances like she did in the conservatorship, I'd rather not have her return.

In my honest opinion,

the conservatorship DESTROYED her legacy and reputation as a credible and spectacular popstar.

The only time during those 13 yrs where she seemed like her old self was during the Glory era but they killed

that Britney by forcing her to stay in the facility against her will.

I do think that if she never was in the facility,

we still would have the passionate and fun Glory era Britney but sadly she is gone and probably will never come back.

I just hope one day Britney finds that passion again and if she returns to music, she does it cause she wants to and not cause people keep pressuring her to.

What I really hope to see one day is a fresh and modern Britney without anything trash and tacky her team put in the last 13 years. 

That’s why I wish she was excited about her career and make a 3 albums back to back to make us forget the past. There’s so much cool visuals for her to explore and so much layers to be creative. I hope there’s people willing to spark that on her. She should go see Madonna on tour asap!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

What I really hope to see one day is a fresh and modern Britney without anything trash and tacky her team put in the last 13 years. 

That’s why I wish she was excited about her career and make a 3 albums back to back to make us forget the past. There’s so much cool visuals for her to explore and so much layers to be creative. I hope there’s people willing to spark that on her. She should go see Madonna on tour asap!

Agree! :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:
I admire Madonna how she has been famous for 40 years and still has not run out of creativity.

I think Britney would get inspired if she saw her tour. 

• Love 2

Of course as she’s one of the most talented artist of all time STILL…however, she’s an icon and the world will be waiting if she ever wants to. she’s been famous her whole life. Let her find who she is outside of the talent. There’s so much more to her than earning money or being a pop star. I just wish her happiness. I think she loves music still so if it’s something she really wants to do she will. Like if Janet or Mariah or someone she seriously loves wants her to do a track like Elton. I can see her dabbing back here and there. If she doesn’t feel up to it she doesn’t have to ever. However, yes it’s sad but I’d rather nothin if it means she’s being drugged, forced, Aniexty driven, etc. i want her in her best form. Even if it’s not for the stage. It should be for her. Over It Smiling GIF by Pretty Dudes

• Love 3

It’s incredibly sad knowing how good she was. But she’ll remain a Pop Legend no matter what.

I see her recording and releasing some new music in the future but with no promotion at all. 
As for performing, maybe she’ll do a Farewell tour at some point for her nostalgic fans when she’ll hit 50.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I've said it before; Britney could have a career like Madonn'as - in her own terms - because she was so hard working and she was not afraid to try new things.. But her family her handlers and the Industry ruined her prospects. I dont want her to come back with half baked products. She has to win her past and then conquer the life..

I want her to be free.

• Love 5

Yes but is upon her and not our decision. 
What annoys me the most is that they win, they take her passion and soul away and she’s not going to get it back. At least now.

if I was her, wich I’m not coz I can’t never be as talented as her and I never go through that trauma, I will emerge as a phoenix, looking amazing acting smart and explode my creativity in an new number one sound… for me first but to make them angry too. Just to proof them and the world that I’m the real bish.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block