Juno Lynn told Britney to "stop fighting" the conservatorship.

1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

She has acted like she supported her sister all this time when she never has... 

The only way she can come back to having a single fan is to privately and publicly apologize to Britney 

No apology will EVER make me like Jamie Lynn again. That little "career" she has is practically dead. She's a terrible person and deserves nothing good. Karma will continue to get her, it already got her looks.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Zach F said:

Whatever “career” she had before this, I’m sure it’s dead now :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It’s crazy that she’s still getting little jobs.

She supported a human trafficking situation and lied about it the public.

She needs to lose her job on Steel Magnolias. No more zoey reboots, no more reality TV. She needs to be done.

We need to write emails and push for this. 

• Like 1

I am not defending JL, but we know that their father was monitoring Britney's iCloud account— any chance he sent that message "from" JL?  Otherwise, it seems like JL either— was trying to be the "golden child" (since Lynne and Jamie are narcassists, and the family dynamics of being children of narcissistic parents seem to align with things that Britney, JL, and Lynne have said); or  was subject to her dad's abuse and thought that Britney "behaving" would stop the abuse temporarily (my brother did the same thing,when I left home and he was still with our abusive parents. He later became one of my abusers).

I don't say any of this to excuse JL's behavior, but to understand it in the appropriate context. I don't think that JL is intelligent enough to have understood the concept of conservator abuse = human trafficking. JL's interviews about her book did not reflect an image of a woman who understood any complex psychological concepts.

Either way, I empathize with Britney and am sorry that she was subjected to such texts (no matter who sent them, or why). I hope she and JL can discuss this without their parents, but with a trauma-therapist who understands dysfunctional families (with a history of substance abuse via Jamie). 

9 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

She has acted like she supported her sister all this time when she never has... 

The only way she can come back to having a single fan is to privately and publicly apologize to Britney 

Sorry it would not be genuine like Timberdipsh-it . Why should she forgive ..maybe she will forgive in a way to move on, yet I kinda hope she doesn’t , she will never trust or forget . I hope she kicks that evil sister to the curb. Thats not family.. They will only manifest her triggers and manipulate Britney . No more .. this was pure evil what her loved ones did. They tortured her . These family members are sick. Its sad she was just a pawn . They thought they won the game of chess . Britney did a checkmate . Yet she suffered for what. She lost so much time with her boys. The greedy corrupt leeches took her down. No she deserves love. Yet no an apology. Its not good enough. Your out of your mind if you think that twit ***** **** will ever be good for Britney. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block