Juno Lynn told Britney to "stop fighting" the conservatorship.

1 minute ago, Daredevil said:

she is piece of trash and psychopat.

I wonder why she would even have 1 fan remaining.

She has acted like she supported her sister all this time when she never has... 

The only way she can come back to having a single fan is to privately and publicly apologize to Britney 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

She has acted like she supported her sister all this time when she never has... 

The only way she can come back to having a single fan is to privately and publicly apologize to Britney 

I don't care about her apology. I literally hate her now. She is just a horrible human being and does not deserve any forgiveness ever again.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Cant wait for JL to come out with an “apology” video explaining how she would support Britney running away to a jungle to have a million babies if that’s what her sister wanted…… that’ll make it better. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

(now we KNOW JL didn’t want Britney out of the conservatorship… and I’m guessing that trust fund had something to do with it)

But go off brit. Go have your zillion jungle babies!!! We support that!!!!!!:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

When Spears felt her parents were against her — her father controlling the conservatorship and her mother going along with it — she thought she could at least count on her sister younger sister Jamie Lynn to be in her corner. But that wasn’t the case. In 2018, ten years into the conservatorship, the singer contacted Jamie Lynn via text after being placed in a mental health facility against her will. Her plea for help, she wrote, was met with the following answer: “Stop fighting it… There’s nothing you can do about it, so stop fighting it.”

“This will sound crazy, but I’ll say it again because it’s the truth: I thought they were going to try to kill me. I didn’t understand how Jamie Lynn and our father had developed such a good relationship,” she wrote. “She knew I was reaching out to her for help and that she was dogging me. I felt like she should have taken my side.”

Instead, Spears continued, “As I was fighting the conservatorship and receiving a lot of press attention, she was writing a book capitalizing on it. She rushed out salacious stories about me, many of them hurtful and outrageous.”

Still, the singer said she is hoping to one day mend her relationship with Jamie Lynn as a part of her healing journey. “She will always be my sister, and I love her and her beautiful family. I’m working to feel more compassion than anger toward her, and everyone who I feel has wronged me,” Spears wrote, adding: “It’s not that easy.”

this is beyond sad :( 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Gosh I never read this goon’s book before. I tried to look at it from the internet and could not get through 3 pages without her telling “ her” story. How successful she is, how adored she was, how smart she is. My 8 year old cousin can write better than this piece of bs. The book should have called “ Things I Have tried to say but my vocabulary wasn’t available that day”

• Haha 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Gosh I never read this goon’s book before. I tried to look at it from the internet and could not get through 3 pages without her telling “ her” story. How successful she is, how adored she was, how smart she is. My 8 year old cousin can write better than this piece of bs. The book should have called “ Things I Have tried to say but my vocabulary wasn’t available that day”

Never forget

• Love 1
  • Haha 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block