Journalist that read entire memoir says it was "heartbreaking"; fans and journalists that thought they knew it all will be shocked

1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

So many of us knew that JT cheated. I’m sorry B had to keep this all in while he trashed and traumatized her in front of the world. I know that was decades ago, but he never had to deal with any consequences. Ever.

He can act like it’s the past, but Britney has every right to tell her story and for it to have been dismissed with that rep response, was a total backtrack on his apology. He’s still so self centered.

• Love 8

So far nothing in the book has surprised me as they were all things I heard, read or suspected to be true before (I used to be obsessed with celeb gossip and blinds wayyy back in the day), except the ******** story. While there were silly pregnancy rumors here and there back in the day (which unfortunately happens to all female celebs in a public relationship), I thought it was just silly nonsense like it usually is. My heart breaks for her, I can’t believe she went through all that, just for Justin and the whole world to judge her harshly after the relationship ended. :(

I hope she spills some tea and EXPOSES the heck out of those that profited and took advantage of her. From trashy and jealous celebs who crapped on her FOR NO REASON most of her career (xtina and Pink, im talking to you) to her own fam, I hope she drags em all!

***** slap GIF

Edited by hello70
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

The “Why do you think she is telling this now?” shouldn’t even be a question that crosses anyone’s mind. 

If you pause to think about it, she’s been silent for over two decades, about everything, and is finally able to speak freely.

I hope the book release and the praise she is likey to receive (I hope) gives her some confidence and reassurance that many people do actually care about her and only want what is best for her. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

my friend called me and asked me why britney is saying these things now, and I was like? first and foremost, it’s a memoir. what do you want her to write in their? obviously there will be reflection of her past. 

Edited by notbritneyspears
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

So many of us knew that JT cheated. I’m sorry B had to keep this all in while he trashed and traumatized her in front of the world. I know that was decades ago, but he never had to deal with any consequences. Ever.

well honey he's about to

GIF by Vevo

The PEOPLE editor who decided to publish excerpts of the JT dirt must be a Britney fan who never liked how he treated her. I bet there are other excerpts they could have picked, but they thought JT deserved it after all those years of vilifying the person he once loved. I never paid attention to him until he came out smelling like roses and Janet didn't.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, notbritneyspears said:

my friend called me and asked me why britney is saying these things now, and I was like? first and foremost, it’s a memoir. what do you want her to write in their? obviously there will be reflection of her past. 

also not forgetting the 13 years where she was silenced by team con. Had the conservatorship not existed we may have have got something like this in the 2010s.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block