Britney Wants $22million+ for an interview according to Trisha Paytas

1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

Let's start a Gofund me

Tim Cook is gay, he owes it to the *******uals to do it. Like if you are a billionaire gay your duty is to enable all the gays in the world to see a Britney Spears interview. Like come on… what else did you make those millions for?

Edited by super.nova
  • Like 1

She deserves hundreds of millions form media tbh

and they are cause of her loosing her billion(s) as well

wonder what the hell is going in court with her case and lost money.. the last update was from Lynns friends : /  no one talking about it 

anyway Britney can demand way more.. or may not do any interviews cause they don’t really deserved it..

Brit give us second book ❤️😁

The source is.... mmkay...🥴

I wanted to say this before, but I think an interview will only benefit the interviewer overall. An hour or two of questions would not be enough for Britney imo, and people may try to twist her words or still view her with tinted glasses, the only one benefitting will be the show or person who gets to do the interview. More to add to their own resumé.

So 22m? I say is enough.🤭

Mmm I bet more people are interested in hearing Britney than those two. At least they could bully Britney like they have done so for 2 decades. People want someone they could talk **** about and mock. I'm glad Britney is starting to push back, unlike before when she was always a sitting duck for these abusers and losers.

6 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

wonder what the hell is going in court with her case and lost money.. the last update was from Lynns friends : /  no one talking about it 

Next hearing is on Halloween. Trial about the money is in May and June 2024. Several days allocated because it so much material to go through.

The right people are talking about it, but many others prefer gossip.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block