Gayle (CBS Morning) Interview with Britney's PEOPLE Magazine Photophrapher

1 minute ago, jor to tha deezy said:

I do think she is PURPOSELY posting weird things to play with people and make things seem different than they really are - that's a smokescreen. I chose my word purposefully. There ya go. 

Screenshot-20231009-081234-Facebook.jpg

It's because she posts a lot of clues as well. Not everything is a clue and a lot of stuff goes over people's head, but she kinda updates us on her case through clues

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Wait.. you mean that a professional photographer flew all the way to Tahiti and those pictures were her best work?  

spacer.png

I don't think a real photographer took these photos. I believe they are taken by whomever off an iphone, just like all the ones she posts on Instagram. Even People magazine credits "Britney Brands" as photographer. Lmao

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, applehead said:

I don't think a real photographer took these photos. I believe they are taken by whomever off an iphone, just like all the ones she posts on Instagram. Even People magazine credits "Britney Brands" as photographer. Lmao

Yeah I noticed the shady "Britney Brands".. who owns that now? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

When I first saw the pictures I though they were taken by Cade or a friend during their trip with Britney's iPad and just sent to People... 

And the editor in chief of People Magazine went all the way to freaking Tahiti with Britney Spears and the interview was via email?? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block