Britney’s new assistant is Grace Hinkle

burns

41 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Per this site 

INFLUENCEMUSICWORSHIP.COM

Influence Music is a faith based record label and artist collective that aims to create songs with an eternal shelf life to shape culture and give fresh language of worship for every person, both in and...

Grace Archuleta Hinkley is a veteran music manager and live event/tour producer. She has managed a wide range of platinum selling and Grammy nominated clients. She is passionate about mental health in the music industry and making systemic shifts to allow for artists and executives to lead successful personal and professional lives.

....Grace’s past client list includes Fifth Harmony (Epic), NKOTB (Kobalt), Sabrina Carpenter (Hollywood Records), Mosaic MSC (Provident), Jesse & Joy (Warner Latin), Carmen DeLeon (Capitol Records), and Influence Music (Capitol Records).

As she continues to manage and consult for music clients, she also sits on the board of directors for Tour Support, a non-profit aimed at protecting the mental health of music artists and professionals. She hopes to continue to build value within the music industry for mental health and wellness for all those involved.

love her already :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Music manager? Does that mean that Cade is not her manager anymore?

Faith based? 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Derrick said:

The good news is I don’t think she will open up her privates to enable the crazy fans to pester her. She’s an educated professional so I don’t think she’ll fall into the same trap Vicky did. 

So was that why she quit? I mean how can we know, but I didn't know Brit fans were harassing or bullying her. Was it people from Exhale tho? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

1 minute ago, Fita said:

So was that why she quit? I mean how can we know, but I didn't know Brit fans were harassing or bullying her. Was it people from Exhale tho? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Vicky did not quit. She was fired. Reason unknown but fans think it has to do with Vicky engaging in online contact with fans and possibly with other people in Britney's life.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block