Britney’s new assistant is Grace Hinkle

burns

• 5 weeks later...

A young man shows up in Britney's last video. He is not security, not sail ship crew, probably her assistant. He could be the same man we saw in the airplane.

I wonder how extensive his job description is. There is still a household to run, repairs, a huge garden, pets, travel arrangements, hiring security and other employees, keeping track of appointments with doctors, beauticians, hairdressers, pet groomers. Paperwork like taxes, salaries, bills etc.

Nobody seems to stock her car with the necessary papers. Why would her security keep them?  Maybe she is prone to losing them. That's what the nice policeman assumed when he suggested copies for her.

• Love 1

In all fairness I could see someone trying to steal it as a souvenir or to sell online etc. Especially her license or passport.. So copies would be a good idea, but still she is one of the biggest celebrities on the planet.. I get not keeping it on her or in the car in case of theft if security isn't around etc.. Who knows it may have happened ages ago where she lost it easily while running around and that is another fear etc..

Edited by blissfuloutsider
23 hours ago, Hamelia said:

A young man shows up in Britney's last video. He is not security, not sail ship crew, probably her assistant. He could be the same man we saw in the airplane.

I wonder how extensive his job description is. There is still a household to run, repairs, a huge garden, pets, travel arrangements, hiring security and other employees, keeping track of appointments with doctors, beauticians, hairdressers, pet groomers. Paperwork like taxes, salaries, bills etc.

Nobody seems to stock her car with the necessary papers. Why would her security keep them?  Maybe she is prone to losing them. That's what the nice policeman assumed when he suggested copies for her.

The fact that that's exactly what her security did during the conservatorship is scary AF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block