Alli Sims & Robin Johnson Court Declaration AGAINST Lynne Spears' Lies About Britney & Sam Lutfi; Alli confirms to fans that Lynne Spears spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

19 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

OMG I had no idea what Alli witnessed she also said in a court statement! Lynne is truly sick and has no shame. 

"As a result, the shrink launched a plan (days in the making) to have Britney committed to UCLA Medical
Center by calling the cops. Sources tell us the cops knew it was coming. In fact, the plan was for cops and paramedics to take Britney away the night before, but it was scrubbed. Last night, it all went down according to plan. Cops even used code to minimize craziness in transporting Britney to the hospital. Over the police radio, she was referred to as 'The Package' "

Unbelievable. A woman who was at her lowest and needed true love and support from her family and this is how they treated her. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I think it is more against Lynne, the witch. Sam is secondary, Lynne. I mean, BB

But more people (would rather) side with Sam L., a notorious Hollywood predator and leach, if it means going against Lynne and the concern she had for her daughter. People like Sam L. are the reason why the conservatorship even happened in the first place but ofc Britney fans are completely oblivious to even realize that. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
Just now, Lola2790 said:

No one is pro-Sam. Sam Lutfi sold pics of Britney’s kids, said that she was on m*** and invited paparazzi into her house. 

Britney's family was just as bad though, if not worse, and they lied, defamed, and imprisoned their daughter.

Is that why I saw a lot of pro-Sam L. comments in that thread of yours the other day, Lola? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: Do you realize the reason the conservatorship even came to fruition are because of the actions of this scum and K-Fed?  They drove her to madness between 2006-07.

Just now, BadBunny said:

Is that why I saw a lot of pro-Sam L. comments in that thread of yours the other day, Lola? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: Do you realize the reason the conservatorship even came to fruition are because of the actions of this scum and K-Fed?  They drove her to madness between 2006-07.

Stop with the falsities. I'm done with you.

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
Just now, Lola2790 said:

they're so tcon it's not even funny, they just reacted with 😂 to a video of Britney's former nanny defending her in 2007 against accusations of being a heavy ****/m*** user

yup, ignore them. that video is so damning in that it tells so much, yet some people want to pretend it doesn't exist. I know fans here don't trust Alli, but wonder if she'd ever go on the record now and give more context to what was going on during that time or does she still feel scared for what team con and Jamie will do : (

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block