Alli Sims & Robin Johnson Court Declaration AGAINST Lynne Spears' Lies About Britney & Sam Lutfi; Alli confirms to fans that Lynne Spears spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

Reading the pages of this thread right now(actually still in page 1 :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:) and I am looking forward reading the book.

Whatever the whole story and the truth is, I stick to my opinion that Britney has a really strong and healthy mind but a system around her that really didn't leave her alone when she chose to be alone and take her distance(ex. 2007). She knew what was wrong and what the right thing to do was but maybe she was too young and had too many things to deal with and that led her to mistakes. I am so glad she overcame her c ship and now she is mature and powerful enough to not make any steps back and for me that is so inspiring.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block