Britney wants to redo Beyonce's song "Daddy Lessons" with Jay-Z: "So many people have done remixes to my songs without my knowledge"

Debo ser un poco estúpido o algo así porque lo único que entiendo de sus palabras es, literalmente, que dado que mucha gente versiona sus canciones, a ella le gustaría hacer versiones de esta canción en el futuro. Para mí aquí no hay nada en contra de Beyoncé. Y si realmente está en esta mo****a publicación creo que es por el homenaje de su hermana, como ya lo ha repetido 300 veces antes.

A muchos de vosotros os encanta exagerar las cosas y buscáis siempre un significado negativo.

Aunque si, el vídeo es un poco desastre jaja está todo desordenado y el dedo vendado… jajaja

En serio... analizas demasiado lo que Britney escribe. No todo es doble sentido ni “sombrear” a nadie :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: She may not be caring too much about protecting and fulfilling her legacy but you yourselves are the ones who create all the misunderstandings and hoaxes around Britney.

Edited by ManuelJGS
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yeah, shading Beyoncé is not really like shading Selena Gomez. Like Bey or not, she’s always super professional and serious. Can’t throw shade at her and post something like this. 

I'm still not 100% sure that she’s shading her, though. She likes her and she IS dancing to her song. Maybe it’s just her way of saying she wants to do that song? Shading someone cause they covered your song…:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: Hope that’s the last we hear of it if it’s shade, like I said Beyoncé is no Selena. 

You can’t touch Beyoncé. She’s literally flawless. Renaissance tour is iconic AF. I don’t think this is shade, I think it’s just an odd way to compliment a song Britney enjoys. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Or shade the use of Toxic at a rave or EDM festival. Is homegirl aware that remixes of a pop classic give it relevance and a modern twist? Should we start punishing producers or DJs for remixing or sampling pop hits? It’s like she purposely wants her legacy to fade into obscurity. So much entitlement and ofc, her fans will enable this sort of attitude. I just hope the Beyhive won’t drag her after this but I wouldn’t be surprised. 

drama queeen

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

You'd think that Beyonce (or her team) would at least inform her when she's using toxic in her tour since they're peers. We all know she loves and respects Beyonce, so perhaps she feels hurt that everyone can use her songs and not even inform her about it. Perhaps she did, and someone on Britney's side didn't inform Britney about it ...I mean anything is possible with her "team"

And yes, she will lash out many times more. If you don't want to see it, unfollow her. Recovering from abuse will take its time and it will be messy. That doesn't mean you don't like her, it's tough when someone you love is suffering and there is nothing you can do about it. 

But why take it to instagram? She should take it to her “team” 

it’s multiple rumors that Beyoncé tried to get Britney to do something last year, but it “fell through” whatever that means.

im sure Britney’s team is to blame, the anger is misdirected at Beyoncé.

like I said previously, did Britney ask Migos to sample their song? Nope, they had no idea until she added it into Slave 4 U….. she can’t be a hypocrite. 

• Like 3
Just now, TakeYourHand said:

You can’t touch Beyoncé. She’s literally flawless. Renaissance tour is iconic AF. I don’t think this is shade, I think it’s just an odd way to compliment a song Britney enjoys. 

I get the feeling it’s not shade, either. Doesn’t make sense.

And yeah Beyoncé is one of the last artists you’d want to shade. I’m not a big fan of her music but she’s the definition of a professional.

I’m actually lowkey bummed to watch Britney release a “casual” video like this, dancing in her living room in a thong, bandaid on her finger after the knife controversy… these girls used to be on the same level and dare I say Britney was even better. Remember the Pepsi commercial? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

You'd think that Beyonce (or her team) would at least inform her when she's using toxic in her tour since they're peers. We all know she loves and respects Beyonce, so perhaps she feels hurt that everyone can use her songs and not even inform her about it. Perhaps she did, and someone on Britney's side didn't inform Britney about it ...I mean anything is possible with her "team"

And yes, she will lash out many times more. If you don't want to see it, unfollow her. Recovering from abuse will take its time and it will be messy. That doesn't mean you don't like her, it's tough when someone you love is suffering and there is nothing you can do about it. 

Why would Beyonce or her team need to contact Britney for using Toxic in her show? You think Britney called Janet and Madonna when she performed covers of their songs? Do you think Britney or her team called Alanis or Bonnie Raitt when she did their songs, or even Missy Elliott when she included her stuff in her show?

That's non sense to think Britney needs to be called if it's used in a show. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Probably this

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Beyoncé's Renaissance World Tour formally kicked off Wednesday at Stockholm, Sweden's Friends Arena, where she...

I’m curious what happened to this part of the show.

I attended the Renaissance Tour in Miami and do not remember hearing the sample.

27 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yeah, shading Beyoncé is not really like shading Selena Gomez. Like Bey or not, she’s always super professional and serious. Can’t throw shade at her and post something like this. 

I'm still not 100% sure that she’s shading her, though. She likes her and she IS dancing to her song. Maybe it’s just her way of saying she wants to do that song? Shading someone cause they covered your song…:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: Hope that’s the last we hear of it if it’s shade, like I said Beyoncé is no Selena. 

Yeah. We'll know for sure if she keeps mentioning her randomly more and more. That's how it happened with Selena.

I hope this is just a confusing caption mixed with shade for JL and that Disney 2017 award (she commented a few times about the remixes there and she hated it).

It’s just so odd, I truly hope this was just her being a fan. Enough with more drama. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

I don’t think she is mad at all. She knows how the industry works and she is just stating that she loves this song and will do her version at some point. Very easy. Not everything is loaded with emotions or shade. 

Besides we all know she loves Beyonce!

that's how I read it too, but I suppose it's been too long since this place's had a meltdown over something so I guess we're overdue :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

After going through 6 pages of this thread, I cannot understand why some of the members are not yet banned from this site. They are unhinged with their narrative, spreading hate, quite cleverly facading as a "concerning fans". 

Regarding the caption, I don't see a shade at all or complaining. It's the way you look at it. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

okay, but Beyoncé doesn’t need to be the punching bag and she sure as HELLLL doesn’t need to throw her husband in there as well.

Why is she a punching bag though? She didn't say anything negative about Beyonce... :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

People are just pressed that Beyonce passed Britney and is one of the most respected artists in the industry.

There really isn't a comparison to be had... One was held captive and forced to make art. The other one was allowed all her artist freedoms and liberties.:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Beyonce even fired her own Father as her manager because he was too much...   Something I'm sure Britney wanted to do... 

• Like 3
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Why is she a punching bag though? She didn't say anything negative about Beyonce... :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

There really isn't a comparison to be had... One was held captive and forced to make art. The other one was allowed all her artist freedoms and liberties.:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Beyonce even fired her own Father as her manager because he was too much...   Something I'm sure Britney wanted to do... 

I think even if Britney was calling the shots on her albums if she wasn't in the CON I do believe Beyonce still would've passed her.

Britney would've taken more time between her releases, and I doubt would've been doing big screen type roles like Bey was doing with Dream Girls and Cadillac records and producing ect.

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Why would Beyonce or her team need to contact Britney for using Toxic in her show? You think Britney called Janet and Madonna when she performed covers of their songs? Do you think Britney or her team called Alanis or Bonnie Raitt when she did their songs, or even Missy Elliott when she included her stuff in her show?

That's non sense to think Britney needs to be called if it's used in a show. 

I didn't say need? I'm assuming she's a bit hurt because one of her PEERS is using her song and she didn't know and felt a bit disrespected. Again, we all know they both respect each other so idk if it was meant to be shady or we're misunderstanding her? And how do you know Britney's team didn't contact the artists you mentioned? 

5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

who here is pressed that Beyonce surpassed Britney lol? Britney Spears What GIF

• Haha 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I think even if Britney was calling the shots on her albums if she wasn't in the CON I do believe Beyonce still would've passed her.

'Beyonce'

Britney would've taken more time between her releases, and I doubt would've been doing big screen type roles like Bey was doing with Dream Girls and Cadillac records and producing ect.

They would of both elevated to the same status. Britney would've still had her fire and hunger. Beyonce still has that. 

Didn't Britney want to do more acting though? She was auditioning for 'The Note Book' but couldn't because her schedule was insane. After 08' She was trapped, forced to tour and repeatedly told what to do... So no producing for her.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.