Jamie Lynn supports APARTHEID country Israel against Palestine

Crayboy

I think people have trouble understanding that two things can be true at once. 

Hamas should not have targeted civilians and the footage of concert goers being killed is horrific and we should all condemn it. 

But at the same time, Israel’s long history of abusing Palestinians is also wrong. Israel also hurts civilians — children, women and the elderly — and their lives are no less valuable.

But I wouldn’t expect Jamie Lynn’s dumb *** to understand the complexity of middle eastern politics. I’m guessing she was just trying to show some love for victims family members of this weeks attack and there’s nothing wrong with that.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

First off. AP.

Second, Jamie Lynn is not the only one to support or stand with Israel. We all have the right to stand up for innocent Israelis, as well as Palestinian civilians caught in the cross hairs of this conflict.

Third, the witnessing of mass mur*** on both sides is not a sports or a “I told you so” event. It’s a horrible conflict, a tragedy and a very complex situation that involves colonization, apartheid, land seizures, displacement of indigenous peoples. It also involves extremist groups on both sides and Hamas, a terrorist group, exploiting a very deeply disenfranchised population.

Like I said, you can support Palestinian civilians without siding with Hamas and the fact is that they are supported by terrorist organizations in the Middle East who have no basic regards for human rights. Just look at what’s happening in the Islamic Republic of Iran right now.

Hamas militants massacred at least 260 people at a music festival over the weekend. A music festival. And now, Palestine is currently celebrating the death of innocent lives, including those that are children. How is any of that okay?

Terrorism against innocents, particularly innocent children, does not advance anything, nor does it engender progress or liberation. It just shows a blatant disregard for the sanctity of human life and the innocence of our youth. It is a violation of every religious, legal and international law. Rather than taking sides, it should be more about protecting the sanctity of innocent adults and children. No act of terror against innocent civilians is every okay, no matter who or where it comes from as I condemn it.

2 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

I stand with Israel. 

I stand with Palestinian and hams god bless them:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: .The Israeli occupation is unjust This conflict is radically linked to the emergence of Zionism and Jewish immigration to Palestine, settlement in it, and the role of superpowers in the events of the region. The Palestinian issue also revolves around the issue of Palestinian refugees and the legitimacy of the State of Israel and its occupation of the Palestinian territories in several stages. The resulting massacres against the Palestinians and the resistance operations against the Hebrew state, and the issuance of many United Nations resolutions, some of which were historical; such as Resolution No. 194 and Resolution No. 242.

This conflict, by many analysts and politicians, is considered the central issue in the Arab-Israeli conflict and the cause of this region’s crisis and tension. Although this conflict occurs within a relatively small geographical area, it receives great political and media attention due to the involvement of many international parties in it and the great countries in the world are often involved in it due to its location in a sensitive region of the world and its association with problematic issues that constitute the peak of the crises of the contemporary world, such as the conflict between East and West, the relationship of Jewish, Christian and Islamic religions among them, the Arab relations with the West and the importance of Arab oil to Western countries, the importance and sensitivity of the Jewish issue in Western civilization, especially after World War II and the Jewish Holocaust, the issues of anti-Semitism and the pressure forces of the Jewish lobbies in the Western world. At the Arab level, many Arab thinkers, theorists and even politicians consider that the issue of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is the issue and the central crisis in the region, and some thinkers often associate it with the issues of the Arab renaissance, the issues of totalitarian regimes and the weakness of democracy in the Arab world.

Edited by Paul86
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, PrimeBritney said:

Arabs acting like they weren't doing this to everyone else before this

stop invade our countries and then we will stop how about dat ! The great nations armies  like America. England, Germany,  French and Russia killed and rapèd  millions of innocent children, women and elders  you guys are the biggest criminals in history but I believe that Justice will be served one day :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Edited by Paul86
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yeah… the ignorance here is wild. Children are kidnapped and tortured on camera. Families have been kidnapped from their homes, including babies and elderly people as well as their ******* caregivers. Over 700 are dead and allegedly hundreds are kidnapped, dead and alive. 

Hamas are monsters. The sights are similar to the ones in Naz.i Germany. Shame on the OP for spreading ignorance.

In 2014, Israelis camped out, clapping and cheering as bombs wiped out entire Palestinian families and as the Israeli military slaughter thousands of innocent Palestinians

This wasn't unprovoked. Israel brought this on themselves. They've been doing everything you mentioned and more for literal decades.

I stand with Palestine, always. I can't imagine the mental gymnastics you'd have to do to side with the oppressor.

• Love 1
  • 4 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block