Jamie Lynn supports APARTHEID country Israel against Palestine

Crayboy

No surprise there.

I feel like it's honestly disheartening how this family continuously supports the oppressor...

Britney had no chance. 

Every time I feel like they might change, they do some **** showing exactly how they probably treated Britney.

I'm happy she's out of this ordeal. Can't wait for the book.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

First off. AP.

Second, Jamie Lynn is not the only one to support or stand with Israel. We all have the right to stand up for innocent Israelis, as well as Palestinian civilians caught in the cross hairs of this conflict.

Third, the witnessing of mass mur*** on both sides is not a sports event or a “I told you so” event. It’s a horrible conflict, a tragedy and a very complex situation that involves colonization, apartheid, land seizures, displacement of indigenous peoples. It also involves extremist groups on both sides and Hamas, a terrorist group, exploiting a very deeply disenfranchised population.

Like I said, you can support Palestinian civilians without siding with Hamas and the fact that they are supported by terrorist organizations in the Middle East.

Palestine is currently celebrating the death of innocent lives, including those that are children. How is any of that okay?

Terrorism against innocents, particularly innocent children, does not advance anything, nor does it engender progress or liberation. It just shows a blatant disregard for the sanctity of human life and the innocence of our youth. It is a violation of every religious, legal and international law. Rather than taking sides, it should be more about protecting the sanctity of innocent adults and children. No act of terror against innocent civilians is every okay, no matter who or where it comes from as I condemn it.

Aah if it's already posted, then close this thread pls 😭

7 minutes ago, SpaceFunk said:

In before this gets closed. The Palestinians kidnapped, **** and killed innocent women and children. That is beyond evil and there is no justification for that. 

Yeah… the ignorance here is wild. Children are kidnapped and tortured on camera. Families have been kidnapped from their homes, including babies and elderly people as well as their ******* caregivers. Over 700 are dead and allegedly hundreds are kidnapped, dead and alive. 

Hamas are monsters. The sights are similar to the ones in Naz.i Germany. Shame on the OP for spreading ignorance.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Aymama said:

When we choose sides we forget about all of the INNOCENT nonviolent people on EACH side. Pray for both sides.  

Because Britney fans want to make everything a war, create unnecessary conflict and bring up JL any chance they get to shame her. Rather than acknowledging a tragedy and realizing that innocent lives are being taken away from both sides, it’s: “How can I make this in favor about Britney?1!1” This fanbase really has no morals and gets a kick out of being purposely ignorant. This is why in the real world, people doesn’t take the FreeBritney movement or her justice seriously anymore. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, SpaceFunk said:

In before this gets closed. The Palestinians kidnapped, **** and killed innocent women and children. That is beyond evil and there is no justification for that. 

Let’s not forget that most countries in the world supported the woman’s and human rights movement in Iran except for Palestine. Bc Palestine knows they’re being funded by Iran’s terrorist organization that kills innocent lives and is anti-woman, anti-LGBTQ and against minorities. Most of this aid towards Palestine is coming from Iran’s corrupt government in an attempt to kill people. The Jewish diaspora were displaced after centuries of being pushed out of their land. After World War II, the idea was for a two state solution under the UN committee but of course the religious extremists of Palestine couldn’t agree to make peace and thus, conflict arose. Western media wants to desperately shove this narrative that Israel is the bad guy when Palestine is just as, if not more complicit. One thing is that at least the Israeli people have been more tolerant of human rights and other world religions. AND please correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think I can say the same for Palestine’s government who will imprison gays and stone women for showing too much skin. The fact that Palestine’s government had the audacity to ATTACK a music festival over the weekend, a MUSIC FESTIVAL - a place meant for peace, art and tranquility, tells me everything I need to know. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Because Britney fans want to make everything a war, create unnecessary conflict and bring up JL any chance they get to shame her. Rather than acknowledging a tragedy and realizing that innocent lives are being taken away from.m both sides, it’s how can I make this about Britney or JL. This fanbase really has no morals and gets a kick out of being purposely ignorant. 

I understand pop music fans not being that into politics and world news, but this thread is a new level of embarrassing. Plain ignorance. 

I am still shook by the footage I saw of the things that happened in Israel. It’s frightening and insane. Children crying with their parents held hostage near them when their sister had just been shot to death. Imagine people here condemning Ukraine because JL or some other celebrity voiced support. Anyone who doesn’t get sick to their stomach watching the footage of what happened in Israel is a sick and twisted human being. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Let’s not forget that most countries in the world supported the woman’s and human rights movement in Iran except for Palestine. Bc Palestine knows they’re being funded by Iran’s terrorist organization that kills innocent lives and is anti-woman, anti-LGBTQ and against minorities. Most of this aid towards Palestine is coming from Iran’s corrupt government in an attempt to kill people. The Jewish diaspora were displaced after centuries of being pushed out of their land. After World War II, the idea was for a two state solution under the UN committee but of course the religious extremists of Palestine couldn’t agree to make peace and thus, conflict arose. Western media wants to desperately shove this narrative that Israel is the bad guy when Palestine is just as, if not more complicit. One thing is that at least the Israeli people have been more tolerant of human rights and other world religions. AND please correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think I can say the same for Palestine’s government who will imprison gays and stone women for showing too much skin. The fact that Palestine’s government had the audacity to ATTACK a music festival over the weekend, a MUSIC FESTIVAL - a place meant for peace, art and tranquility, tells me everything I need to know. 

EDIT: Big shame on @nwonder for laughing at this post. Nothing about this is remotely funny.

Shame you on for literally doing the same to my post 

but I guess playing the victim is something you aspire to 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Shame you on for literally doing the same to my post 

but I guess playing the victim is something you aspire to 

Come up with a better argument. Nothing about the killing going on between the Palestine and Israeli conflict is remotely funny.

Edited by BadBunny
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Come up with a better argument. Nothing about the Palestine and Israeli conflict is remotely funny.

Yet you reacted at my post about the conflict with a  laughing reaction first and then cried when I did it back? 

I guess, I shouldn’t be surprised at the hypocrisy.

Anyways have a nice week  🙏

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Yet you reacted at my post about the conflict with a  laughing reaction first and then cried when I did it back? 

I guess, I shouldn’t be surprised at the hypocrisy.

Anyways have a nice week  🙏

Because you said Palestine has been putting up with brutal violence when they’re the ones who are refusing to co-exist with displaced Israelis in a territory that is considered the Holy Land of the Jews. 

Yes, both sides have been complicit but at least I don’t support a TERRORIST organization that is being funded by the same government which kills women for not wearing a hijab and brutally imprisons their people for wanting basic human rights. 

Are you not seeing your own hypocrisy?

Back at you. Have a nice week. 🙏

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Because you said Palestine has been putting up with brutal violence when they’re the ones who are refusing to co-exist with displaced Israelis in a territory that is considered the Holy Land of the Jews. 

Yes, both sides have been complicit but at least I don’t support a TERRORIST organization that is being funded by the same government which kills women for not wearing a hijab and brutally imprisons their people for wanting basic human rights. 

Are you not seeing your own hypocrisy?

Back at you. Have a nice week. 🙏

We can agree to disagree 🙏

:verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block