Do you think this is an actual excerpt from The Woman in Me?

I think it is an excerpt.

I think it is a mixture of telling the story to a ghostwriter and writing it down herself. There might have been several writers involved because she mentioned a lady who she felt sorry for. At that time, Britney's thoughts might have been jumbled. But everybody is getting better with practice. 

Britney's thoughts are very clear in her reactions to Jayden's betrayal. She audiotaped her thoughts. It gives me hope that some of the audiobook may have been narrated by her.  

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

She can write really well when she wants to. Besides this is what the ghost writer is there to do.

If if she had written the whole book in Instagram-ish I'd read it though :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: I like that way of her writing too, feels raw and spontaneous you know 

Edited by Fita
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I think it is an excerpt.

I think it is a mixture of telling the story to a ghostwriter and writing it down herself. There might have been several writers involved because she mentioned a lady who she felt sorry for. At that time, Britney's thoughts might have been jumbled. But everybody is getting better with practice. 

Britney's thoughts are very clear in her reactions to Jayden's betrayal. She audiotaped her thoughts. It gives me hope that some of the audiobook may have been narrated by her.  

Wow I don't remember her saying she was sorry for this lady. What was it? Was it because it felt all really confusing so it was hard work for the lady to keep it neat and clear for everyone to read?

I remember she said there was 3 different versions of it. There must have been A LOT written down.

I'm pretty much convinced there will be no audiobook at least by the reports and rumors we got. Guess the audios we'll be having are the ones she out of nowhere posted on ig and ex-twitter. And I wonder why did she post those if she was already in the process of writing the book (you know, why not keeping it for the book?) and why did she stop posting the audios...? I love those btw, because they're so raw and honest and it's pleasing to hear Britney's voice isn't it? 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

its funny to compare this to her IG rambling. That ghosr writer really had a hard job. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I know.

I feel like a lot of people wont take her book seriously because they think she has no ability to write coherent thoughts or sentences based on her IG.

Idk if her incoherent rambling on there has to do with Bipolar or something else but it doesn't help her image at all.

4 hours ago, Fita said:

But I guess the post was just to clarify/verify whether it's a true passage of the book than if Britney is capable or not of have written these words, you know :)

But wheere do you have it from? If you followed a long a little bit more, you would totally know its source.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block