Do you think this is an actual excerpt from The Woman in Me?

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Why would you think it is not true? If I had had a drunken father and a screaming mother who were annoyed by my constant singing, I would also have walked in the woods and found refuge in a neighbor's yard.

not because of that, it's lovely written. I was just thinking any fan could have written this and "leaked it" online :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

19 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

The ghostwriter's job is to clear up misunderstandings when she jams several thoughts into a short paragraph. To make sure the book has an overall flow that accords with the message Britney wants to convey. 

I think the blurb on the Italian version foreshadows the tone: an introvert girl looking for the peace and harmony that eludes her at home. We know already that it has eluded her throughout her life. Dancing is her way to escape with movement to music. 

I have a question... When you have a ghostwriter to help you out writing your book then you sit down and tell them the stories, thoughts and the words of the book? Because I wonder how was it with Britney, if she actually wrote it down with her hands (and the ghostwriter after edited it) or if she spoke the words and then the ghostwriter put it into the paper?

1 minute ago, Fita said:

I have a question... When you have a ghostwriter to help you out writing your book then you sit down and tell them the stories, thoughts and the words of the book? Because I wonder how was it with Britney, if she actually wrote it down with her hands (and the ghostwriter after edited it) or if she spoke the words and then the ghostwriter put it into the paper?

From what she’s said on Instagram, it seems like she had sessions with both a therapist and a ghost writer, or both at the same time, and verbally spoke about her life as opposed to writing it down. A lot of celebrities do this as a lot of artistic people aren’t academic, and just aren’t in the right business to write a book. So someone else writes it with their approval, input, final say, etc 

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, cheesybutgoodatit said:

i hate when ppl think she cant write just because she does not give a f on Instagram.

i bet in the moments she has to make an effort to write she could write.

But I guess the post was just to clarify/verify whether it's a true passage of the book than if Britney is capable or not of have written these words, you know :)

5 minutes ago, Fita said:

But I guess the post was just to clarify/verify whether it's a true passage of the book than if Britney is capable or not of have written these words, you know :)

but i meant the greatest show post. ;) and some others think that way for sure!!!

so what i mean i didnt mean to address the original post, but just saying.

Edited by cheesybutgoodatit
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

From what she’s said on Instagram, it seems like she had sessions with both a therapist and a ghost writer, or both at the same time, and verbally spoke about her life as opposed to writing it down. A lot of celebrities do this as a lot of artistic people aren’t academic, and just aren’t in the right business to write a book. So someone else writes it with their approval, input, final say, etc 

Wow, that'd really bold if it was derived directly from her therapy sessions 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block