How tall are you? Are you happy with your height?

I'm 188 cm tall, which is approximately 6' 2", and I'm quite happy with my height. I've never had any insecurities about it, but I do notice that some people, especially straight men, struggle with their height. I often find myself taller than most other guys around me, which suits me just fine. I'm grateful that I'm not any taller, otherwise, I would feel like a giraffe :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Well, I won :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Spoiler

I feel bad for short tops and tall bottoms thisisalecx-ms-juicy.gif We love short kings tho as long as they're bottoms :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

What about you? How tall are you & do you like it?

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

182cm 6''

so, no ''big'' problem. but taller is always better the same with t...`s ;) .

and lol obvl. you never had insecurites about beeing 188cm Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

1 hour ago, the one and only said:

I'm 188 cm tall, which is approximately 6' 2", and I'm quite happy with my height. I've never had any insecurities about it, but I do notice that some people, especially straight men, struggle with their height. I often find myself taller than most other guys around me, which suits me just fine. I'm grateful that I'm not any taller, otherwise, I would feel like a giraffe :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Well, I won :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Reveal hidden contents

I feel bad for short tops and tall bottoms thisisalecx-ms-juicy.gif We love short kings tho as long as they're bottoms :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

What about you? How tall are you & do you like it?

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

and lol obvl. you never had insecurites about beeing 188cm Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Well yes! But I mentioned it to clarify that people can perceive things differently. I shared my experience and how I see it. Who knows, maybe being 188 cm tall could be a source of insecurity for some individuals due to cultural factors, and so on.

ezgif-3-063e30831f.gif

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block