Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

55 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I did not, how disgusting and flat-out offensive that your mind would even go there to begin with. All I did was share Eva’s story, who happened to be a Holocaust survivor, on her story of forgiveness and resilience. She has books, movies, poems and essays written about her. These stories are meant for people to observe and find courage/strength through them and with their own battles. Her testimony brought tears to my eyes and allowed me to better heal from my own traumas which obviously is not comparable but was still a great reference point at the time. You’re making this a much larger deal than it needs to be and blowing it way out of proportion.

You literally made a comparison between the experiences of Holocaust survivors and Britney in your own words. Can you not read what you’ve written? Be gone babe it’s just beyond ridiculous now, everyone saw your words and were rightly disgusted, go away.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, briprin1 said:

This site is complete garbage rn... this is a fan site, if you aren't a fan of Britney THE PERSON, then leave lmao 

The fact that the mods aren't doing anything to remove these people is insane, I admin an online community and they would be gone instantly...

The mods protect them :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: BadBunny literally tags the mod Princess Mimi to give WP's to whomever they wish.

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

You literally made a comparison between the experiences of Holocaust survivors and Britney in your own words. Can you not read what you’ve written? Be gone babe it’s just beyond ridiculous now, everyone saw your words and were rightly disgusted, go away.

Once again, you’ve misinterpreted everything I said. Eva’s story can be drawn as a source of inspiration, resilience, strength and hope. It’s not comparing her experience to Britney’s but rather utilizing it as a source for healing or understanding the concept of forgiveness. In modern society, there really isn’t a lot that can be compared to the Holocaust to begin with. There is currently a massive woman’s and human rights movement going on in the Middle East. Point is that trauma is never going to be the same for everyone and it’s very complex. I would like if you stop being so angry all the time and not misinterpret what I said. 

5 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Maybe hell put Jamie Lynn in a  conservatorship next illegally so he can try to live off her and force her to be a work horse.. You rotting evil POS :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

He likely will if he lives to be past 80 or 90. A lot of older people who are incapable of taking care of themselves are put in guardianships and it isn’t as uncommon as many of us may think. 

3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

He likely will if he lives to be past 80 or 90. A lot of older people who are incapable of taking care of themselves are put in guardianships and it isn’t as uncommon as many of us may think. 

No I said he may try some **** now that he's still under the age of 80-90 to make his other daughter a victim.. But yes you're right in that regard but I doubt anyone would do it to him cause he aint worth **** imho

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Mutya said:

The mods protect them :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: BadBunny literally tags the mod Princess Mimi to give WP's to whomever they wish.

Princessmimi does not protect me and she’s actually given me WPs before. Mods can’t just ban users bc user A or user B is throwing a temper tantrum over a sole opinion or point of view. We are all grown adults here (I would assume) and many of us are capable of having public discourse, or at least should he encouraged to try. If you’ve gotten WPs before, it’s likely because you’ve said something incredibly offensive or were being disrespectful towards other users which is not my problem.

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, blissfuloutsider said:

No I said he may try some **** now that he's still under the age of 80-90 to make his other daughter a victim.. But yes you're right in that regard but I doubt anyone would do it to him cause he aint worth **** imho

Oh oops. I thought you meant Jamie as in James Parnell. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, briprin1 said:

This site is complete garbage rn... this is a fan site, if you aren't a fan of Britney THE PERSON, then leave lmao 

The fact that the mods aren't doing anything to remove these people is insane, I admin an online community and they would be gone instantly...

Technically Exhale hasn't been a pure Britney Spears worship/stan forum for a while, Jordan aspired to turn this into a general pop culture site a long time ago so you can't really blame him for not banning haters or whatever. I feel like some people misunderstand the nature of this website and what it's trying to be. Not siding with those users, just saying. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Technically Exhale hasn't been a pure Britney Spears worship/stan forum for a while, Jordan aspired to turn this into a general pop culture site a long time ago so you can't really blame him for not banning haters or whatever. I feel like some people misunderstand the nature of this website and what it's trying to be. Not siding with those users, just saying. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

This. Some Exhalers seem to thrive off of the idea of turning this place into a dictatorship where opinions shouldn’t be allowed when that’s not how this community operates. Even then, most of us are fans. I keep reading stories about this past mod who would allegedly issue WPs or bans to basically anyone, and look how that turned out. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Once again, you’ve misinterpreted everything I said. Eva’s story can be drawn as a source of inspiration, resilience, strength and hope. It’s not comparing her experience to Britney’s but rather utilizing it as a source for healing or understanding the concept of forgiveness. In modern society, there really isn’t a lot that can be compared to the Holocaust to begin with. There is currently a massive woman’s and human rights movement going on in the Middle East. Point is that trauma is never going to be the same for everyone and it’s very complex. I would like if you stop being so angry all the time and not misinterpret what I said. 

so can you cut Britney some slacks? everyone heals differently and she is not hurting anyone. she is different and goofy sometimes weird on social media. don’t blame her not knowing how to petition to end the conservatorship. it’s not nice. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block