🚨Michael Kane is the problem. Not Sam Asghari or Cade Hudson according to Britney's ex long-time best friend...Kane was hired by Jamie to replace Lou Taylor in 2020

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Taking anything Jansen says with the tiniest grain of salt. She also believe that Britney is on m3th, so we should not care what comes out of her mouth. 

Good point. Jansen claims Britney wasn't even aware about Kane but how would she know that when Britney has cut off contact with her?

Unless we believe Cade Hudson is talking?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Good point. Jansen claims Britney wasn't even aware about Kane but how would she know that when Britney has cut off contact with her?

Unless we believe Cade Hudson is talking?

Idk if Cade is talking to her, but Jansen needs to stfu. She's no longer in Britney's life and is in no position to speak on any of this. No wonder she's paid these women dust.

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Idk if Cade is talking to her, but Jansen needs to stfu. She's no longer in Britney's life and is in no position to speak on any of this. No wonder she's paid these women dust.

Idk, I mean, in regards to frivolous stuff, they should def. shut up but anything having to do with the con, I say let them blow themselves up, lol, her little offshore comment, Lynne calling Lou a criminal. Rosengart should be sending out subpoenas based on some of these convos.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

Idk, I mean, in regards to frivolous stuff, they should def. shut up but anything having to do with the con, I say let them blow themselves up, lol, her little offshore comment, Lynne calling Lou a criminal. Rosengart should be sending out subpoenas based on some of these convos.

No, I agree! I hope they continue to put their foot in their mouths, when it comes to the conservatorship. They're complete fools.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block