Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

Just now, Alio said:

But what's his point with all those pictures with Britney's mother, Paris Hilton's mother, all of Hollywood's grandmothers ......he's 40 years old.

I mean it's none of my business but it seems so weird to me that every member from Britney's family seems to be surrounded by these fame-hungry people ....... But hey Bryan once said "our fans". :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

People are so desperate to latch onto Lynne because she's Britney's mother and she's susceptible obviously to fans and strangers. 

• Like 7
15 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Nothing about this is breaking news or brand new information. We’ve been knew this for years now, keep up!

You are only good at bashing Britney when the thread puts her in a bad light.

This thread is shining the evil and wicked behaviour of her own so-called "family".

If it doesn't concern you at all, go do something else like oh i don't know

lube yourself up to prepare to get your back blown out by Sam. I saw you simping on him just because he "called out" DTJ

• Love 1
  • Like 8
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Wtf @ “she has the teeth of a crazy person”. How low will her disgusting family go? Jansen should worry about her own face, what a pathetic excuse for a human being. 

Yeah that bit was pathetic. It read like I was reading a exhale post!! :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Not even on Exhale are people stupid enough to make a connection between her teeth AND mental health. She should take a look at herself in the mirror, she’s inferior to Britney both on the inside and the outside.

It’s a shame Britney’s success helped so many losers. That nasty “family” should’ve stayed broke forever. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

You are right. Like every damn one of them is a snake and awful. I have even more empathy for Britney now...:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Btw, one of the creepiest things about all of this is that it’s just another reminder that there must be some obsessed losers that personally know Britney or her family here on Exhale, you never even know who you’re actually talking to. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

We can speak genuinely as actually concerned fans and accidentally help push some of these losers’ agendas. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

100% they have accounts here... I'm scared 

ta3hyungminaj-taehyungmaraj.gif

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 6
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

You are right. Like every damn one of them is a snake and awful. I have even more empathy for Britney now...:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

100% they have accounts here... I'm scared 

ta3hyungminaj-taehyungmaraj.gif

Agreed. I have even more empathy for her. Meanwhile some of her “fans” here are quick to call her a crazy liar who needs to grow up and stop being so angry…..

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

His partner is fine AF omg

But who are they to Britney?

This Jacob guy pursued & befriended Lynn and her Rodan & Fields clique. Really weird to imagine your mom being best friends with one of your ex-bffs you grew up with, Lynn is truly an oddball giving away Britney’s clothes & surrounding herself with people who are only interested in her due to Brit. Really weird

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

You’re always positive on here and I love your vibe :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

You're also quick to check a ***** when she’s out of line and I stan that :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Aw thanks @Pinky98 ! That's very kind of you to say! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I always try and keep it positive on here! Really love your vibe as well!

Ha I'll always check a ***** quick for Britney... 

naomi campbell laugh GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.