The Rise of Get Back - Tracking Thread (Britney's Most Streamed Non-Single!)- Over 15M streams

9 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

I’m glad B’s team realised how weak this song was. Considering it was lined up to be lead single and then got demoted so badly it didn’t make any of the released singles or even the main version of the album, just shows you how poor this song is when pitted against most songs on blackout.

It’s a fun bonus track, but nothing more. Enjoy this little hype for sure, but don’t be so delusional to think that Blackout would be the masterpiece it is if it led with ‘one two three four’ over ‘it’s Britney *****’

get the **** off to gaga daily :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

34 minutes ago, Keir Lyon-Fraser said:

if it gets higher today 

Then, we do promotion worldwide. If her team (meaning, Cade) decides not to give a ****- it's his loss because Get Back could get Criminal treatment on Tik Tok and be another hit even after 15 years of its release.

It happened to Criminal already. Get Back can do it too.

If it gets more and Cade decides to do something, a single cover for the song would be nice (with a Blackout photoshoot outtake), instrumental, sped up and slow down versions for Tik Tok. And an audio and lyrics videos for You Tube for some extra units.

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

I said one of her worst not the worst….reading comprehension my dear! Also I would honestly rather listen to a handful of BJ tracks than Get Back 🤮 

No one is stopping you then luv

I was here in 2011 when everyone shat and pissed on Criminal and 12 years later it's in her top 10 and a platinum 4th single. So, exhellers taste buds have been questionable for decades now.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block