The Rise of Get Back - Tracking Thread (Britney's Most Streamed Non-Single!)- Over 15M streams

14 minutes ago, Keir Lyon-Fraser said:

omg thats great for a tuesday, shaping up to higher peaks this week

I know and I fully support it and stream it but...this needs to go as long as Criminal trend on tik tok for her team to notice the song. It needs a nice single cover, a sped up version, slowed down, intrumental, a lyrics video...

Basically what they did with Criminal and Toxic Pony when they became huge hits.

51 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

@JackSProductions can u pls make a single cover for the song? with the blackout letter font. The pic I posted in the OP looks kinda fitting, I think?

We can pretend it was a fan contest for a single cover like If U Seek Amy and Criminal.

:indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

@Whitney Houston are u good at HQ photoshop?

If you want to create a cover for Get Back, then nooo :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block