OMG Seeking his 15 minutes of fame former Mariah Carey "assistant" (?) Matthew Stevens deleted crazy videos about Cade Hudson and makes a statement! This guy is obsessed with Cade Hudson after Cade dumped him...

Not even once he said he retracts himself for the allegations. Aside from what happened between him and Cade, the other stuff that somehow was related to Britney is seriously off, including Sam's new apartment that's being paid by Britney and how Cade is team TMZ.

Side note, the fact that he heard Larry saying that Britney was a "medicated zombie" made me lose all kind of trust I had in him before, because for some time I thought he meant well and just couldn't help her in his position.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block