Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

Cqleb

3 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Sorry but no. 

The thing that I hate the most out of this is that she’s lowkey proving them leeches right. She deserves freedom and autonomy, 100%, but at the same time some very questionable stuff and behaviour keep occurring that pushes the average person to think that she has too much freedom which is absolutely terrible. Watch people start turning to her father and exonerating him and the whole team.

I sincerely hope not but she has to start taking care of herself or get the right support for whatever she’s going through. Otherwise, those that love her may attempt a similar intervention as in 2008 and there were rumours about this earlier this year. Forced therapy doesn’t work, I’m afraid, but it’s also incredibly saddening to watch a person sabotaging themselves, unwilling to receive support, being lonely and angry, who tells you to leave them alone when you can see that they’re hurting. She has her valid reasons of course but it’s all becoming an impossible situation. 

Them posts need to stop for a few months.

THANK YOU!!! 🗣🗣🗣🗣

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

This is getting ridiculous, tired and beyond redundant. And the enablers on here will continue to find a way to look at this as “normal” or “playful”. Are you guys not tired of Britney making herself out to look like a clown in front of millions to where the majority thinks she’s unstable? :clownery_makeup_meme:

It's maddening at this point, how she can't realize that not only she's destroying her image more and more, but she's also alienating the people who love her with what she does, even her fans are already seeing the reality of what she's doing and what happens

• Like 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block