Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

Cqleb

Just now, Henry. said:

I've been having a very dark feeling about her lately, to be honest. I can't really explain it, though. I just feel that it's bad, and she's not in a good place at all :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I hope she realizes that her suffering on this planet isn't permanent and will eventually subside one day :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Why be negative? Just pray. Ensure she’ll be okay. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, x.rox said:

I hope she’s safe. That’s all I care about. On the level of bizarre … there’s way more weird things on the net lol. This is pretty tame. She’s a grown woman ultimately and her choices are her choices (people mention dilated pupils & twitching movements: these are indicative of stimulant use, which has been raised as something Britney has struggled with in the past and no I’m not referring to Kevin’s  statements I’m referring to the Netflix documentary). If she is getting into stimulants, not saying she is but addicts normally don’t become “normies”, once you’re an addict you’re generally always going to be an addict (or have substance use disorder which in the DSM is categorized as an obsessive compulsive disorder). Abstinence isn’t for everyone though and people need to give space for harm reduction so as long as she’s in a safe space and with safe people then all the power to her. But again, the video is her playing with her hair and smiling so idk what the big deal is. 2000 people died in that earthquake and then what 5000 people or more died in floods? Keep things in perspective folks lol. 

This 100%

9 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I’m glad people are FINALLY starting to realise that all is not well :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Of course I’m not glad that Britney is not well. I hope she has a good therapist and medical team around her. However, I doubt that is the case :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Agreed. I think most people here are shocked lately because (at least in this forum) it was preached for way too long that everything was fine. Britney was healing, she trusted good people, everything should look better with the book...

After the recent events, like the divorce and the fact Scam was never the Prince charming most of them thought he was, Britney behavior still weird after so long and odd characters like Cade and the criminal housekeeper around her... finally it seems people are waking up.

This bathroom video is disturbing,  shes not okay, but we had multiple similar videos over the recent years. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

This reminds me of that Amanda Bynes video from the 2010s where she is making very weird facial expressions and twitching. Oh Britney.

She needs help . Proper help .  Yet good people . She does not need the bs remarks . How can she trust anyone honestly. You see trauma . Yet people do not comprehend her abuse . To attack her is not the answer. This is where people need fo step back and stop . This women has a lot of stress and trauma.  Kindness helps . Her outbursts are from her trauma . Yet also I am sure she is over giving a crap . Would you care? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block