Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

Cqleb

2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I never said she was ok in 2007? All of what you just mentioned happened in 2007, so I don’t get the relevance. 

It is relevant because had Britney not put them in danger and showed up for her court dates she wouldn't have lost custody of her kids, her family wouldn't be able to blackmail her with access to them and she would be able to raise them.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Nah. The fundamental difference is you don’t know her to be in a position to diagnose her. You’re not her doctor. You’re not her therapist. You’re not her psychiatrist.

Your comments are purely skepticism and not founded on any truth other than your observations and opinions of her life. You should take more responsibility for the words you’re carelessly spewing out to incite drama and unnecessary panic over Britney’s health.

No one is.  

so should we just shut this place down for good? Or can we all just have some dialogue about what’s happening to her? 

• Like 3

I"m not an expert or anything, maybe I just have the wrong view on certain things, but some details made me not believe some of the d**gs rumors. After the current rumored boyfriend, not sure anymore.

I always associated m*** addicts with extreme thin people with really bad skin. Also, **** addicts can be coherent, Britney doesn't talk or write like a coherent person. She acts and talks like a 5 year child.

Not saying is impossible for her being on something, I even think her stories about hating/love alcohol are very telling... but I always thought mental illness was the key element for all of this.

She probably lies about therapy after many people started to beg her to do it. The whole "doctors trauma" can be a excuse for her not seek any treatment. From what I remember during her testimony she didn't want therapy then correct herself quickly saying she wanted in her house because of the paparazzi. 

If she refuses professional help, her behavior can be explained.

And even tho we can't blame others, I don't feel any sympathy for her enablers. Some of her lies protects them, not her.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Tranquil24 said:

And she could control that.

Listen, the paparazzi treated Britney like crap and we all know how they were hounding her. However, she had the doors to her privacy unlocked waiting for someone to open them.

You see videos of her running around with no privacy from before 2006-7. Britney, unlike any other A list celebrity, has always ran a loose circle. Instead of tightening the loose screws in her privacy and hiring a controlled and well managed team, she fell into every single paparazzi trap.

What happened to her with paparazzi chasing her is sad and inhumane, but let's be real, Britney never cared for arranging a proactive plan for her outings with her management and security.

She didn’t trust anyone in her team to protect her and everyone she hired to replace her original team took advantage. Everyone was in it for their own interests. She was making everybody money. Everybody was on her payroll. Paparazzi, journalists, security, mom, dad, sister, best friend who became assistant, best friend who became manager. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Elle90s said:

We don’t know what she is diagnosed with that was never released all assumptions. There are many celebrities who has bipolar disorders ie Salena, Mariah, Catherine Zeta-Jones… They do not act like the way she behaves. Bipolar disorder does not have paranoid tendencies. 

It can. When its a severe state and psychosis happen. Thats why you should learn about early signs so you can catch it in time. Its not a big deal once you know how to do it.

• Super Mods
16 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I do agree with all of this and yes it’s definitely the result of the con abuse. I wonder if her kids are gonna man up eventually and reach out to their mother. She has such a ****ty family. 

They should reach out to her especially in her time of need.

If my mother was going through issues in her life, 

I'd do whatever I can to help her out and be there for her.

But sadly they are no different than their father :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Tranquil24 said:

Britney never cared for arranging a proactive plan for her outings with her management and security.

Her management threw her to the wolves more like. Possibly they thought they were being clever, and getting free coverage, possibly they were playing power games and punishing her.

18 hours ago, Elle90s said:

We don’t know what she is diagnosed with that was never released all assumptions. There are many celebrities who has bipolar disorders ie Salena, Mariah, Catherine Zeta-Jones… They do not act like the way she behaves. Bipolar disorder does not have paranoid tendencies. 

That’s not how this works :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: the only person whose symptoms we got a glimpse of is Mariah. If Britney is bipolar, her behavior is consistent with a manic or mixed (mania and depression combo) state

I hope she's doing ok :(

I stopped following her on IG almost a year ago because I wasn't able to keep watching videos like this everyday. It really hurts my soul seeing her like this. I hope she can find the peace and help that she really needs.

Off topic: stop arguing with that delulu stan. He/she/they would still say that Britney was living her 'best life' even if she is found dead. It's really disturbing  to watch users like them and doesn't help Britney at all.

Edited by ttsmu
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She didn’t trust anyone in her team to protect her and everyone she hired to replace her original team took advantage. Everyone was in it for their own interests. She was making everybody money. Everybody was on her payroll. Paparazzi, journalists, security, mom, dad, sister, best friend who became assistant, best friend who became manager. 

Maybe because she always depend on some dad, brother, mom figure, hiring people to do things for her. 
believe me coming from a guy who lived most of his life alone, it’s the most clean living if you don’t have a loving family or group if friends. If you have them that’s a plus. But if you don’t have genuine people replacing their places with paid people will only brings bad fortune. She need to be completely alone for a while. 
and as an adult, from my own experience, you have to trust people to a certain degree. Not to the level handing your life to them but at least be coherent to make your life flow.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block