What Is Your Favorite Movie?

princessmimi

• Super Mods

Hey you guys,

I wanted to make a fun thread about movies, so I made this one!

My favorite movie is:

MV5BNjk2ODQzNDYxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTcy

holding-25th-anniversary-of-pretty-woman

This movie is my favorite because its romantic and sxy.

It's like a romantic fairytale but for adults and I love Julia's performance of Vivian.

She brought so much charm, likability and charisma to her role.

I can see why she became a big actress after this.

They just don't make movies like this anymore.

Now tell me what is your fave movie?

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Any previous faves I had were replaced this year by the Barbie movie! It was so funny and captivating! And the audience in the theatre, which was packed, responded so positively; like the energy was so positive and it felt like a movie that brought people together and put smiles on everyone’s faces. :-)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

OMG I LOVE TITANIC!

I have seen Ever After, that's a good movie.

However I never saw the other 2 movies, are they good?

I love them of course. Under The Tuscan Sun is a beautiful movie. Inspiring and romantic, and one thing I loved is that although it's a romantic movie, it's more about the protagonist growing as a person than it is about her relationship with a particular man. The Silence of the Lambs is a masterpiece. Astonishing acting and thrilling plot, yet the subject matter, as it deals with serial killers, means it's not for everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I love them of course. Under The Tuscan Sun is a beautiful movie. Inspiring and romantic, and one thing I loved is that although it's a romantic movie, it's more about the protagonist growing as a person than it is about her relationship with a particular man. The Silence of the Lambs is a masterpiece. Astonishing acting and thrilling plot, yet the subject matter, as it deals with serial killers, means it's not for everyone. 

Awesome!
I've heard about Under The Tuscan Sun and The Silence of the Lambs but never seen them.

I love both romance and thriller movies,

so they both sound interesting to watch! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Love 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Awesome!
I've heard about Under The Tuscan Sun and The Silence of the Lambs but never seen them.

I love both romance and thriller movies,

so they both sound interesting to watch! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

I should've been more clear that the protagonist in Silence is a woman (a young Jodie Foster) and it's not really about serial killers. It's mainly about how she, an FBI trainee, has interviews with one imprisoned serial killer as part of her search to rescue a woman who's been kidnapped by another serial killer. It's brilliant on many levels, one of which is studying how a young woman navigates difficult environments surrounded by male colleagues and male serial killers. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, IsraeliMatt said:

I should've been more clear that the protagonist in Silence is a woman (a young Jodie Foster) and it's not really about serial killers. It's mainly about how she, an FBI trainee, has interviews with one imprisoned serial killer as part of her search to rescue a woman who's been kidnapped by another serial killer. It's brilliant on many levels, one of which is studying how a young woman navigates difficult environments surrounded by male colleagues and male serial killers. 

Oh wow. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

I always thought it was about the 1 serial killer,

idk that it was mainly about a woman.

Good to know, thanks for telling me. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block