Britney's memoir comes out in a month yet she continues to destroy her image via Instagram. Why release a book now when she doesn't seem to care?

I believe she is making the GP so uncomfortable with the repetitive, vain posts. Atp, it seems like no one is interested in the book.

It just seems like she doesn't give a **** about anything or anyone anymore...so my question is why is she even releasing a book now when it seems that she couldn't care less and still needs to heal post c-ship?

Britney Spears made a fuss at a restaurant and later posted a “middle finger”  video on Instagram

Feathered: In the second half of the video she wore a strapless, white, very short minidress with feathers along the bustline of the garment

Britney Spears - Instagram Post (06/23/2023) - YouTube

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

I think one reason is potentially due to the public pressure she had to release a book since she got free.

Although honestly the pressure and hype has died down alot due to the long wait and her IG.

Hopefully this book will somewhat redeem her image to the public and maybe then she won't be seen in such a negative light.

However if the book talks about things we already know like her early life and career, I don't think people will be interested in it.

I have a feeling she will brush off a lot of the reality of her past troubles and she's probably gonna talk about the same topics she did during her conservatorship:

Exercise, performing, her sons. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

I mean, I strongly dislike her current attitude, but worry about her career? Sounds like the nosy neighbor who is more "worried" for her/his neighbor's marriage than the neighbors themselves. And with worry I mean intrusion. I  think it is none of our business. We might hate or love or not care about her, but we have no right to dictate how things should be done. I can tell you, right away, I won't buy the book. I would not pay for a show when she would be annoyed with fans. It would be stupid. I do not connect with her. I do not follow her on IG. I simply removed myself for the most part, but who am I tosay what she should and should not do? The one who faces the consequences, whether aware of it or not, is and will be her. 

Why she did it? For money and I am sure that she is surrounded by idiots who benefit from the money she makes and encourage her to make more, even if she does not give a crepe.

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
47 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I think one reason is potentially due to the public pressure she had to release a book since she got free.

Although honestly the pressure and hype has died down alot due to the long wait and her IG.

Hopefully this book will somewhat redeem her image to the public and maybe then she won't be seen in such a negative light.

However if the book talks about things we already know like her early life and career, I don't think people will be interested in it.

I have a feeling she will brush off a lot of the reality of her past troubles and she's probably gonna talk about the same topics she did during her conservatorship:

Exercise, performing, her sons. 

also i think once the book comes out, she MIGHTT mention it once.. and then it wont be mentioned again. ever. 

just like manjobi.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, AII said:

also i think once the book comes out, she MIGHTT mention it once.. and then it wont be mentioned again. ever. 

just like manjobi.

Yeah probably so.

As much as I've loved to see her on TV shows promoting her book,

Britney has made it very clear she does not ever want to do interviews or public promotion for her work ever again.

Which is a shame cause I'd love to hear from her about the process of creating this book and how she feels about it but I guess we won't. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block