Britney's memoir comes out in a month yet she continues to destroy her image via Instagram. Why release a book now when she doesn't seem to care?

2 hours ago, SJK said:

I’m gonna be that person. Britney should have waited a few more years to release the book. 

She should have waited till all the legal stuff is done and the boys are both 18. 

I could care less what the GP thinks but you can’t deny that they pretty much see her as a mess. 

The fact that a new photo wasn’t used for the book says it all. It will be watered down and we won’t learn anything new from it.

I hope I’m wrong but I said it time a time again this woman could care less about anything regarding her “career”. 

Stop speaking about what She should do. You should stop and zip it. Yet we all know that will not happen. 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, justhanging said:

I believe she is making the GP so uncomfortable with the repetitive, vain posts. Atp, it seems like no one is interested in the book.

It just seems like she doesn't give a **** about anything or anyone anymore...so my question is why is she even releasing a book now when it seems that she couldn't care less and still needs to heal post c-ship?

Britney Spears made a fuss at a restaurant and later posted a “middle finger”  video on Instagram

Feathered: In the second half of the video she wore a strapless, white, very short minidress with feathers along the bustline of the garment

Britney Spears - Instagram Post (06/23/2023) - YouTube

Sorry I didn’t even read the topic, just answering for the title and I’m here to ask you “yet you are still here to judge her instagram?” Simply question. I really don’t need your answer because I already know who is the looser in this game (and it’s not her) but plz answer me :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

I just saw the picture without reading the post and you know what? She’s always been this way: goofy. And still the queen of the game. In fact you are watching her instagram, judging her instagram whiteout knowing that Britney is always been this kind of superstar, and that’s what make her different from all the others common popstar and you will deal with that. That said GET A LIFE :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Edited by KarmaComa³
15 hours ago, justhanging said:

I believe she is making the GP so uncomfortable with the repetitive, vain posts. Atp, it seems like no one is interested in the book.

It just seems like she doesn't give a **** about anything or anyone anymore...so my question is why is she even releasing a book now when it seems that she couldn't care less and still needs to heal post c-ship?

Britney Spears made a fuss at a restaurant and later posted a “middle finger”  video on Instagram

Feathered: In the second half of the video she wore a strapless, white, very short minidress with feathers along the bustline of the garment

good for britney. living her life how she wants. so proud. read the book don’t read the book. she doesn’t care 😂😂😂😂

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KarmaComa³ said:

Why some people are so pressed tho? Do you have some opinion about it?

Britney has been doing minimal promotion for years already, I take what I get honestly. And considering everything she’s been through, expecting anything from her, is just demeaning to her person. She has every right to say no and be difficult and do what makes her happy. Her book is gonna be number one and the most talked about autobiography. She knows that and I’m here for her diva attitude.

4 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

Britney has been doing minimal promotion for years already, I take what I get honestly. And considering everything she’s been through, expecting anything from her, is just demeaning to her person. She has every right to say no and be difficult and do what makes her happy. Her book is gonna be number one and the most talked about autobiography. She knows that and I’m here for her diva attitude.

And where is the reason  to be pressed? I mean, be successful without selling your soul like anybody in Hollywood is something only few people can do! :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:And Britney is one of them

Edited by KarmaComa³
  • Love 1

I think the publisher probably jumped the gun after the freebritney movement and secured a deal as fast as they could. I think we all thought Britney would be “using her voice”, as they’re saying in the promo for it, in terms of conservatorship abuse etc. instead things took a different direction. It is what it is, but I don’t doubt that the publisher and everyone involved aren’t ****ting their pants right now.  

• Like 5

Well, I've been waiting for this book since 2008 so of course I'll be reading it! I just lowered down my expectations a lot, I don't think she'll be 100% transparent about certain uncomfortable topic :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I think the big letdown started with the book cover which should have been a more recent Britney's pic. And also the book's title "The woman in me". I love it but I don't think Britney remembers she has a song called I'm not a girl. She didn't pick that title, that's for sure!  :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Like 1

I just honestly don't get what people want from her at this point. There is nothing remotely wrong with anything she posts on insta. We're just used to every celebrity using PR people to put out a manufactured image that's completely fake and photoshopped to perfection. Britneys account is raw and just her having fun and honestly I love her for it. She clearly doesn't take social media seriously (because why would you) and as long as she is happy and not hurting anyone I'm here for it.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, justhanging said:

why is she even releasing a book now

Because it's not her releasing the book. It is her team in a shameless crash grab attempt, so they can keep paying the bills.

I can guarantee you there's nothing juicy in there but a bunch of regurgitated stuff we already know. I wouldn't be surprised if she had nothing/very little to do with it.

She said it once on socials she wanted to write a book so her team grabbed the idea and ran with it.

Cant wait until I'm proved right in a few weeks.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Because it's not her releasing the book. It is her team in a shameless crash grab attempt, so they can keep paying the bills.

I can guarantee you there's nothing juicy in there but a bunch of regurgitated stuff we already know. I wouldn't be surprised if she had nothing/very little to do with it.

She said it once on socials she wanted to write a book so her team grabbed the idea and ran with it.

Cant wait until I'm proved right in a few weeks.

Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

• Love 1
23 hours ago, buzwei2005 said:

exactly! a lot of people just enjoy spreading negativity online especially here. if you don’t like it, no one asked you to stay. 

they think they invested time and interests in Britney and she should do something to make her happy… and behind her back they just pick every single move on her… go find a mirror and have a look at yourself!

I’m not saying being a fan you have to love everything she does… but people here constantly trashing her calling themselves fans is just ridiculous.

Especially "BadBunny" and "KrisJ". These two are aggressive af! Were they even Britney's fans to begin with or are they people who just joined this site to thrash her?

One should just go fly kite and find a carrot and the other... Kris Jenner is that you? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Love 2
On 9/17/2023 at 11:27 PM, justhanging said:

I agree. She needs help unfortunately. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

What’s happened to breatheheavy? I feel Like I’m reading a thread written by bots hired by Lou. This is insanity. Not sure when this whole smear campaign against Britney’s book began but she truly has the worst and most unsupportive fanbase out there and I feel so for her. She really has nobody to count on. And how this thread isn’t locked is beyond me. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, JordyAF said:

What’s happened to breatheheavy? I feel Like I’m reading a thread written by bots hired by Lou. This is insanity. Not sure when this whole smear campaign against Britney’s book began but she truly has the worst and most unsupportive fanbase out there and I feel so for her. She really has nobody to count on. And how this thread isn’t locked is beyond me. 

Freedom of speech????? Britney can say what she wants. Why must everything be censored here. It’s quite strange. This forum is literally a conservatorship 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block