Britney Spears: Setting the Record Straight, Not Dating Amidst False Rumors of a Hidden Criminal Past Discovery

Style.

If he picked her up from the airport without alerting her and AFTER she tried to distance herself from him, then that’s worrying. That’s almost stalker behaviour surely? She doesn’t need this kind of crap in her life and should take steps to keep him away. I find him to be a very dodgy character, based on his previous actions and demeanour in that interview.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
55 minutes ago, Estrella said:

I see a lot of scam fans here. When his sources tell something to TMZ, it's considered true, but when it comes from sources for Britney, it's labeled as false. The fact that he said he would not ask for money for Britney, and now he is asking for spousal support speaks volumes about who is the liar and money-seeker in this relationship. He tried to control the narrative by sending different statements about her divorce through his sources, but since it backfired, he decided to stop. The other day, I saw a video of a PR manager dissecting what happened between Jonas and Sophie, and it follows a similar path. Jonas broke the news first, and then his 'sources,' just like Sam, went to TMZ and started giving info that she is a bad mother, that she is partying all the time, that he had to take care of his kids for three months while Sophie was away. Does this sound familiar? Sophie released a brief statement, just like Britney, after all the backlash, and that was it. The PR manager said we should focus on the silent part, as that person is probably the one who suffered most during the matrimony, and this person must finally feel free, and that is all this person cares about

The accusations Joe made up against Sophie are truly something else. She has mentioned in interviews that she misses her family and friends in the UK a lot and wanted time to raise their first child, because she was struggling with PPD, and he has the gall to come out and slander her name like this. Truly pathetic, loser behavior. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Yes because being impartial and considering two sides to every story is defending the con. Where are some of your brains? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Well thank you for confirming you're in favor of the con and still defending it as you did yesterday.

Most of the people in Britney's life were out to get her, she's a superstar.

Lou Taylor - Britney made it clear she didn't want this woman around, ends up giving Jamie Spears a loan and makes millions off the CON.

Bryan Spears - Made money off the CON and didn't seem to be in favor of it ending in a podcast he did. 

Jamie Spears - Had Britney drugged, controlled, traumatized and wanted her private medical records exposed.

Jamie Lynne - Trashed Britney in her book and still with Lou Taylor, and 

Jamie Lynne's husband has trashed Britney over and over again.

Kevin Federline - User, and sold his child's mom out in interviews and tried to expose her on Instagram

Sean and Jayden, Claim Britney was having ***** delivered to the home, did the Daphne interview, dragged their mom on a public platform and secretly recorded her.

Lynne Spears- According to Britney wasn't trying to help her much when she was in the CON and seemingly was siding with Kevin and she released her flop book.

Jason Trawick - Team Con and was recently on a podcast siding with Jamie and the CON

Sam Asghari - Hired by team con and going after Britney's money to take advantage of her even when he knows all she's been through and let her be drugged and abused in that facility while saying "all is well".

Justin Timberlake - Sold Britney out talked about her virginity publicly.

Reg Jones - Sold Britney's underwear online and sold her out claming Britney slept with him before JT.

Security - Claiming ***ual harassment and filing a lawsuit against Britney.

(Shall I continue) :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

If he picked her up from the airport without alerting her and AFTER she tried to distance herself from him, then that’s worrying. That’s almost stalker behaviour surely? She doesn’t need this kind of crap in her life and should take steps to keep him away. I find him to be a very dodgy character, based on his previous actions and demeanour in that interview.

Agree with this. I have to think there was some kind of miscommunication where maybe Britney thought her going off to Mexico for a few weeks without him was enough to show she didn't want anything to do with him anymore, and he needed/wanted something more direct, you know? Time will tell. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Well thank you for confirming you're in favor of the con and still defending it as you did yesterday.

Most of the people in Britney's life were out to get her, she's a superstar.

Lou Taylor - Britney made it clear she didn't want this woman around, ends up giving Jamie Spears a loan and makes millions off the CON.

Jamie Spears - Had Britney drugged, controlled, traumatized and wanted her private medical records exposed.

Jamie Lynne - Trashed Britney in her book and still with Lou Taylor, and 

Jamie Lynne's husband has trashed Britney over and over again.

Kevin Federline - User, and sold his child's mom out in interviews and tried to expose her on Instagram

Sean and Jayden, Claim Britney was having ***** delivered to the home, did the Daphne interview, dragged their mom on a public platform and secretly recorded her.

Lynne Spears- According to Britney wasn't trying to help her much when she was in the CON and seemingly was siding with Kevin and she released her flop book.

Jason Trawick - Team Con and was recently on a podcast siding with Jamie and the CON

Sam Asghari - Hired by team con and going after Britney's money to take advantage of her even when he knows all she's been through and let her be drugged and abused in that facility while saying "all is well".

Justin Timberlake - Sold Britney out talked about her virginity publicly.

Reg Jones - Sold Britney's underwear online and sold her out claming Britney slept with him before JT.

Security - Claiming ***ual harassment and filing a lawsuit against Britney.

(Shall I continue) :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

So what I gathered is that everyone in Britney’s life was the problem except for her? Got it! 

Also, not the reach at some of these. Some of you will place your favorite celebrities on an unrealistic pedestal just because they’re your favorite celebrity. That’s issue #1 and the problem with stan culture or living vicariously through a celebrity. Until some of you can learn to be impartial, you won’t have much leg room left to stand on outside of just pop culture forums. Just some food for thought. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. They aren't a couple or probably even dating, but there is no denying they are hanging out. And there's no denying his criminal past (which the optics don't look great, but I'm not here to judge one way or the other). 

I have trouble buying the notion that the DM is reporting that she had no idea he was picking her up from the airport after her trip to Mexico. That would mean someone in her camp/ her security texted this dude and told him to go meet her at her private jet and it was a complete surprise to her. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
Just now, BadBunny said:

So what I gathered is that everyone in Britney’s life was the problem except for her? Got it! 

Also, not the reach at some of these. Some of you will place your favorite celebrities on an unrealistic pedestal just because they’re your favorite celebrity. That’s issue #1 and until you guys can learn to be impartial, you guys won’t have much leg room left to stand on outside of just pop culture forums. 

What you're gathering is some BS is what you're gathering boo.

I'm not saying Britney is innocent in everything that she does nor do I agree with everything she does.

How dare you try to justify her being in a CON and stripped away of her rights, and going to bat for Jimbo who had her drugged and traumatized.

slap slapping GIF

• Love 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I'm not saying Britney is innocent in everything that she does nor do I agree with everything she does.

How dare you try to justify her being in a CON and stripped away of her rights, and going to bat for Jimbo who had her drugged and traumatized.

slap slapping GIF

I’m not justifying the Con. Anyone who lived thorough 2004-08 saw that she was on the path of self-destruction and making poor decision after poor decision that was stripping her of her sanity and finances. I don’t live with Britney nor am I a fly on the wall to know what’s best for her. Neither do you.

• Like 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

I’m not justifying the Con. Anyone who lived thorough 2004-08 saw that she was on the path of self-destruction and making poor decision after poor decision that was stripping her of her sanity and finances. I don’t live with Britney nor am I a fly on the wall to know what’s best for her. Neither do you.

I'm not talking about being a fly on the wall or knowing what's best for her, I'm talking about the criteria for a C Ship, she didn't meet the criteria then and she doesn't meet the criteria now.

If Britney wants to flush all her money down the toilet that's her choice, many celebrities go bankrupt and it's her money she can do what she wants with it.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

slap slapping GIF

Am I living in the twilight zone and siding with Diamond :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Boohoo. And I’m supposed to still feel sorry for a multi-million dollar celebrity who made the decision to marry at 22 and have 2 children with a cheating gold-digger? Until Britney fans realize that she was the architect behind her self-destruction, demise and fall from grace (and not her father), you guys will continue being delusional and turn a blind eye to those in the world who are actually suffering. I’m tired of making it a daily effort to feel sorry for a celebrity who made poor decision after poor decision under her consent until someone had to intervene.

My question is, why the **** are you on a Britney forum in the first place? No one has asked you to make any “daily efforts” about anything. You are willingly coming on here & getting triggered…Britney is living her life, go live yours sweetie.

But its obvious whoever you are, you have ulterior motives. Upon seeing you joining only on July 22 and are already spewing so much hate as if you’ve dealt with this forum for years, its obvious you are only here to cause damage to Britney & are not even a fan. Get a life. 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

The article states that Britney stopped seeing him after learning about the criminal allegations. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

If that's true than that's good. Time will tell. 

What is concerning is that her security hired him apparently without a background check. Why is she just now learning about his criminal past 9 months after he was first employed? 🤔 Britney is paying people to keep her safe and trusts that they are. And maybe they are, and maybe people change, but idk my spidey senses are tingling. 

Just now, monalisaney81 said:

My question is, why the **** are you on a Britney forum in the first place? No one has asked you to make any “daily efforts” about anything. You are willingly coming on here & getting triggered…Britney is living her life, go live yours sweetie.

But its obvious whoever you are, you have ulterior motives. Upon seeing you joining only on July 22 and are already spewing so much hate as if you’ve dealt with this forum for years, its obvious you are only here to cause damage to Britney & are not even a fan. Get a life. 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I uttered those same words yesterday he's very Anti Britney in almost all of his posts and was called out about it just yesterday.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.