Do you have a pet?

mhally

Hi y’all!

Do you have a pet? Tell us about them! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Names, funny stories, photos, we’d love to know! 

I grew up with pets (cats and dogs). Ever since I moved into my own place in March I missed having pets around. This Monday I adopted a six year old orange cat named Bram (I’m Dutch) 🥹❤️ He’s very anxious, but it seems like we get along well and I have faith that over time with lots of patience, love and and snacks he’ll get better. I don’t have many pictures yet, but I’m sure I’ll be sharing some in the future :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

cat dog GIF

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Mods

Hey!

Yes I do!
I have 2 cats: Britney and Selena.

Britney is 5 years old and is grey while Selena is 12 years old and black with brown highlights.

Selena is the grandma of Britney.

I've had Selena since I was 17 and her back legs are weak now cause of her old age but I buy her special food and so far its been helping her.

Britney is hyper, outgoing and loves attention.

She kinda reminds me of the actual Britney Spears who I named her after with her personality.

Selena is shy, quiet and sweet. She always rubs her head against you when you're near her.

She is so sweet, I love her. (Btw I named her after Selena Gomez cause I was a big Disney fan as a teen)

So yeah those are my pets and they are my everything.

I'd do anything for them and I love them with all my heart :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block