Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Sometimes I believe Britney wants to destroy herself and tries to do this in many ways.

The fact she repeats the same mistakes over and over again can't be normal. I don't even think she is dumb or anything, probably something much deeper is going on. She doesn't look ok and I know we can’t act like doctors, but her overall behavior lately is intriguing.

I truly hope she gets mental help, and I still don't believe she is doing therapy or anything like that. 

And before someone freaks out... no, I don't think she needs a new c-ship.

However... looks like Britney tries to prove bad rumors about her are real. Team con probably is happier than never with all the news about her.

I agree. All Britney's done after freeing from Conservatorship are doing Team con's favor and making it so easy for them but so hard for herself and Rosengart. Hope Britney be smart, don't be a stupid fool to make the same mistakes again and again.... 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block