What "special edition" will Taylor Swift release next?

AII

Its been about a week since Taylor Swift announced her "sunrise boulevard" edition of 1989 (taylors version) - Apparently the first album wasnt her version?

Seeing as though this will probably be the biggest re-recording, I was wondering, how many "editions" will she release of this album? 

I think midnights had 5 editions, I think this will have more. 
Is she doing this for the fans or chart longevity? In 15 years from now, nobody will remember how many editions she released off each album, but.. what people will remember is that it was "X" weeks at #1. Is she doing this for the history books? 

I Love You GIF by Taylor Swift

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

I think she'll make as many editions as she can as long as fans keep willing to pay for it.

I like her music and have nothing against her personally but I'm just shocked by how her stans are blind to the fact that she is completely milking them out of their money as much as she can.

I mean seriously?? 

Do you really think she'd be re-recording most of her albums if they weren't selling like crazy?

NO! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Like I said, I like her music but not enough to spend $500+ on concert tickets, $20 on a movie ticket and just buying re-recordings of albums of hers I already have heard and probably own. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, Adriannn said:

1989 - The Exhale Pressed Bishes Edition (from the vault)

Also, an ointment for their delicate bussies may be preordered for 19.89 

:melt_weird_drift_wow:

1989 (my mom & dad at 3am night before edition)

1989 (1990 version)

1989 (little brat edition)

1989 (attention seeker edition)

1989 (victim complex edition)

1989 (version without one remix)

1989 (Ultra 5G edition)

1989 (LTE Edition)

1989 (Stay Pressed edition)

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Tiffany.Pollard
  • Haha 6
17 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Do you really think she'd be re-recording most of her albums if they weren't selling like crazy?

No, that's why she played this whole game with victim even she knew very well what's going on and she calculated that's more beneficial for her re-record the same stuff because she can get more money, attention, than having a money from old recordings :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1
18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I think she'll make as many editions as she can as long as fans keep willing to pay for it.

I like her music and have nothing against her personally but I'm just shocked by how her stans are blind to the fact that she is completely milking them out of their money as much as she can.

I mean seriously?? 

Like I said, I like her music but not enough to spend $500+ on concert tickets, $20 on a movie ticket and just buying re-recordings of albums of hers I already have heard and probably own. 

Eh I kinda agree. I love Taylor too but she does love to take fans money. She’s released countless different versions of her albums and merch. I can’t buy everything. Some of the recent stuff has been marketed with a FOMO atmosphere too and I don’t like that. I think even a lot of her die-hard fans are admitting to this online. The version of Midnights with You’re Losing Me only being available at the East Rutherford shows was the worst offender imo. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

1989 (my mom & dad at 3am night before edition)

1989 (1990 version)

1989 (little brat edition)

1989 (attention seeker edition)

1989 (victim complex edition)

1989 (version without one remix)

1989 (Ultra 5G edition)

1989 (LTE Edition)

1989 (Stay Pressed edition)

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You missed the 1988 edition… I had faith in you 

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, thegrove said:

She's a capitalist's wet dream tbh 

It's truly heartwarming to back an artist who wholeheartedly cherishes her fans and delights in sharing her music with them.

She possesses exceptional artistic talent, and irrespective of any opinions, no other artist of this era matches her authenticity in her craft and unwavering commitment to her fanbase.

Let's encourage positivity and refrain from tearing others down. 

there's space for all, and everyone holds their unique talents.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block